Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
What is this switch called? >

What is this switch called?


What is this switch called?

Old 10-28-2018, 09:10 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this switch called?

It's for the seat bottom tilt
I need to replace it .It's a 1997 Baja 38 special.
TurboTim is offline  
Old 10-28-2018, 09:17 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member
iTrader: (1)
US1 Fountain's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: L
Posts: 11,030
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I believe its just your standard McGill switch. Replaced several on my boat this spring.

Some people are like Slinkies - Not really good for anything, but they
bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 10-28-2018 at 09:33 PM. Reason: correction and link
US1 Fountain is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.