Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Identify this switch/cover/actuator... >

Identify this switch/cover/actuator...

Like Tree0Likes

Identify this switch/cover/actuator...


Old 07-11-2019, 01:38 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 56
Default Identify this switch/cover/actuator...

...or whatever you call them! I don't care about the switches, only the cover.

The boat: 2008 Formula 350 Sun Sport

According to Formula the part number (using the bilge pump switch as an example) is a Carling vadaxxnc-pzdhx-3xx-xbp1 (EA SWITCH CARLING BLG PUMP NKL'06) but I can't find that on Carling's website or anywhere else.

My goal is to add another switch for my charplotter that is labelled as such (alternatively Chart Plotter, Nav, Navigation, etc. will work). I can't even find other switches that use this same general design (contoured with white oval+black text on top). I'm starting to think Formula custom ordered these, in which case I may settle with just replacing all of them, but I honestly like the nickel color of them and they are easy(ish) to read in the dark but it looks like all the ones that are easily available are black.

My switch panel

DracoDan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 01:22 PM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Evansville, Indiana
My Boat: 2006 35 Fountain Lightning, 2000 Baja 272 (sold)
Posts: 247

I'd call these guys. There is a switch in the picture here that looks identical to yours.

BIGSLOW is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser