Parts Manufacture Identification >

Parts Manufacture Identification

Notices

Parts Manufacture Identification

Old 10-19-2020, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Parts Manufacture Identification

Hi all, does anyone know what manufactures symbol is “ECM” I have a serpentine System on my big block and it’s labeled on the pulleys, PS reservoir and fuel filter block. I tried adding a picture but i don’t have enough post to do so. Any thought? Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
lakematdude (10-20-2020)
Old 10-20-2020, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Deda22
Hi all, does anyone know what manufactures symbol is “ECM” I have a serpentine System on my big block and it’s labeled on the pulleys, PS reservoir and fuel filter block. I tried adding a picture but i don’t have enough post to do so. Any thought? Thanks!
Are you or your boat model by chance ever anywhere near the southern California area at one time or another for service of any kind?

Just a guess as I'm not too sure if he's still making custom parts but at one time Paul of ECM was creating custom things with his company logo on things like power steering pulleys and other items like maybe fuel filters. So it may be one of Extreme Custom Marine parts installed on your boat engine. https://paul2352.wixsite.com/ecm1 < Also = their EBay store for reference , https://www.ebay.com/str/extremecust...ecat=917722919

Try zooming in on the photos to see if the images are a match, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Extreme-Cus...IAAMXQgPhRlo80

Last edited by lakematdude; 10-20-2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-23-2020, 03:36 PM
Registered

Yes that's it! Believe it or not I am in CT, I bought the boat last year from CT as well so it could have been an Ebay purchase. It actually looks exactly the same minus the blower setup. I must have the entire serpentine system because everything is mounted in the same exact spot(FF, PS, Alt, and Idler pulley. I even have that same stainless engine lifting bracket. And at one time were anodized red as well, before being painted by previous owner.
lakematdude (10-23-2020)
Old 10-23-2020, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Deda22
Yes that's it! Believe it or not I am in CT, I bought the boat last year from CT as well so it could have been an Ebay purchase. It actually looks exactly the same minus the blower setup. I must have the entire serpentine system because everything is mounted in the same exact spot(FF, PS, Alt, and Idler pulley. I even have that same stainless engine lifting bracket. And at one time were anodized red as well, before being painted by previous owner.
Cool, that's good to know.
Paul of ECM is a good guy that has a strong passion for the marine industry and took himself a long way over the years....He was once part of the teague custom marine inc and Eliminator service techs before going out on his own...As Paul has the same name as I, He and I worked good together back in the day too.
Old 10-24-2020, 07:55 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 629 Likes on 290 Posts

Originally Posted by lakematdude
Cool, that's good to know.
Paul of ECM is a good guy that has a strong passion for the marine industry and took himself a long way over the years....He was once part of the teague custom marine inc and Eliminator service techs before going out on his own...As Paul has the same name as I, He and I worked good together back in the day too.
That's really cool history, thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware of ECM prior to this.
lakematdude (10-24-2020)
Old 10-26-2020, 07:47 AM
Registered

Agreed! Thanks Lakematdude for that!