Custom stencil maker >

Custom stencil maker

Notices

Custom stencil maker

Old 05-16-2022, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 480 Likes on 249 Posts
Default Custom stencil maker

I traded a pair of waterskis for these stencils. The letters are cutout and the stencil sticks on like a decal.
stick it paint it peel it. They're exact factory size, guy i got them from doesn't know where they were made.

Also have exact factory size dimensions of the transom lettering and stripes in pdf. Also need another 51 inch stencil made with different lettering on the bottom.

I have terrible luck finding stuff/shops like this and been looking for a month. Peel off decal/stencil would be fine but rather get them made from re usable mylar.

thanks for any and all pointers.

Old 05-19-2022, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Ayuh,..... 'bout any custom sign shop that does cut vinyl letterin' should be able to sell ya what yer lookin' for,.....
Old 05-19-2022, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 60 Likes on 33 Posts

I’ve bought from topflitegraphics.com in past with good results and good price. I dealt with Gary there. I have no affiliation other than being a previous satisfied customer.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 480 Likes on 249 Posts

Thanks guys,
what i found out was a vinyl cutter doesn't neccessarily cut mylar and vice versa (from what ive been told).
I was pointed towards a place who can cut mylar stencil up to 44 inches x 92 inches on a 48 x 96 sheet., they have software that cleans up and can change proportions to fit exact dimensions rather than blow it up and it is what it is which wouldn't work

ordered the stencil this morning 51 x 8 ( sheet will be bigger) lettering and stripes are correct size, 10 mil mylar. 78 bucks.

i'll check out the other place mentioned above as there are 2 other stencils needed at this point, both in pairs of 6 and 16 inch dia, so 4 stencils.

Last edited by outonsafari; 05-20-2022 at 12:16 PM.