Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Bravo Trim switch wiring diagram?? >

Bravo Trim switch wiring diagram??

Notices

Bravo Trim switch wiring diagram??

Old 11-25-2002, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Bravo Trim switch wiring diagram??

..1...????? Does anyone know where (on the web?) to get a Merc Bravo wiring diagram for the Bravo trim pump to the switch?

..2..wiring diagram of the Merc K-plane pumps to the switch??? This is for Too Olds Sonic project!! Wiring all disconnected & not marked.

..3..The Merc/Kiekofer (?) throttles & gear shift neutral switch wiring diagram

..4.. there are 3 leds on a black plastic plate that is part of the drives/planes indicator panel. All three are wired as common to each other (two leads)..... what do they connect too?

There are always some things not in the book!! or I can't find it. Thanks ahead of time for the help !!
Old 11-25-2002, 03:02 PM
NEVRENUFF

Blown Formula,

I definately have the diagrams for the trim tab pumps since I just installed a set this summer. I can fax them to you if you have a number.

I also have a set of manuals (they have a bunch of schematics) that I can check in tonight for the other stuff you are looking for.

If you send me a fax #, I can send them in the morning.

Paul

Old 11-25-2002, 03:48 PM
steve@kps

Default merc. wiring

Hey Blown Formula,
Have you tried to contact Greg Powell at Tulsa boat sales? He goes out to playday on thursdays alot. He's an excellent Merc guy and should be able to help you out. He'll be helping me put the HTM back together. I'll be doing some of the same wiring that you are... ...

His number at work is 438-1881... ask for Greg Powell.

good luck w/ your project

Steve G.

Old 11-25-2002, 04:10 PM
Registered

Paul & Steve, thanks a lot. My fax is 918-599-1275. ofc- 918-581-1654. The fax is appreciated or if you can scan it, email it to :
[email protected].

Steve, call me about Greg before I call him (if needed).

Thanks!!
Old 11-25-2002, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

blown formula

I have a set of prints from Formula that shows the trim pumps and switches.
I don't have a fax but if the fax that you get is incomplete for what you need maybe mine will fill in the gaps.
The prints are not just engineering type prints,, they show the pump and what wire goes where
Old 11-25-2002, 07:28 PM
NEVRENUFF

Hi George,

I scanned the info I have and will attempt to attach the files. I had trouble when I was trying to attach pic.s of my boat.

You may need some kind of image editor since they are hard to read unless you zoom in on them. I zoomed in on them and verified that they have enough resolution to read when resized.

The images include:
1. the K-Plane installation wiring instructions
2. The tab switch panel I got from Blue water performance for the K-Planes (3 prewired switches) just in case you had Blue water performance switches.
3. The power trim witing diagram out of the Mercruiser Bravo I sterndrives manual
4. " " for dual drives.

as you say, they don't always give you ALL the information. When I looked at this stuff, I remembered how skimpy the info is! Hope these help.
You can e-mail me in the office if you want me to fax the stuff for better readability.

ps. hows your badass formula running? Not sure I ever thanked you for the tips on setting up my procharger earlier this year but they were a great help! After your aeromotive fuel pump saga, I'm thinking about pulling mine out to have it rebuilt.

Good Luck!
Paul

Old 11-25-2002, 07:39 PM
NEVRENUFF

Here is the next one

Old 11-25-2002, 08:34 PM
NEVRENUFF

George,

Check your e-mail

Paul

Old 11-26-2002, 10:55 AM
Registered

Paul
Actually the Formula is sick again!! I think I will start a new thread on it in the tech section.... as it reflectes again on Arizona Speed and their total lack of professionalism & trade craft. Look for it! I'm glad your project went so well. I have learned a lot on this board and will learn a lot more in the future!!
Old 11-26-2002, 11:00 AM
Registered

Paul,
Thanks also for the fax. It was somewhat blurred and I cannot make out many of the wiring colors due to the small size & blurring, but will be quite useful anyway. Not to worry though, (I think) Opie 272 may be able to get me a set. If not, I will call Formula or Sonic and see if they will make me a copy..... I have had trouble getting the Sonic bunch on the phone the last two weeks. Maybe the upcoming holiday??? Who knows...
Happy Holidays everyone!!
George

Quick Reply: Bravo Trim switch wiring diagram??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.