Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
A Marine Dealer with INTEGRITY  ! >

A Marine Dealer with INTEGRITY !

Notices

A Marine Dealer with INTEGRITY !

Old 03-05-2003, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up A Marine Dealer with INTEGRITY !

I've been keeping my mouth shut until now. There is in fact,
ONE dealer that truly does have integrity in dealing with theIr customers.
At the Miami Boat show I visited a several dealers booths & recieved a quote on a products. At one in particular, an item was offered at great price, so I ordered the part from them. This was not a cheap part either. Anyway, a week or so later I get a call from them & am told the part was in, where do I want it shipped....& ... They also told me they misquoted the price to me....( ok now, what would you be thinking...uh-huh, right-the same as me" Here it comes, jacking up the price on me").
But no! They said they quoted a price much lower than their cost, but were standing behind the quote. Ok, so I figure this must be just a few bucks. I'm wrong again!! The loss to this dealer was approaching 35% of the sales price per the invoice (& per other sources). and they had the integrety to stand up to it.

I salute DOLLEROFFSHORE,
to be true, honest dealers to all of OSO and encourage all to know they will be treated fairly & honestly and at a reasonable cost. What more can we ask of anyone??
Thanks Mindi, I look forward to doing more business in the future with DOLLEROFFSHORE.
Old 03-05-2003, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Somone else gave them a good review recently in the General Discussion section. I'll repeat what I said there. I've bought a lot of parts from them over the years and have ALWAYS been very happy with their service and advise.
Their website also has a very good parts section.
Gary
Old 03-05-2003, 10:49 PM
Registered

ttt
Old 03-06-2003, 09:31 AM
Registered

WHERE! I heard they were extinct
Old 03-06-2003, 10:55 AM
Registered

I thought they were extinct also. That's what I meant about having been quiet about things. I don't particularly like to slam any dealer, but I will broadcast Kudo's to a really good ones like Doller Offshore. In all truthfulness I have to add Performance Marine also in that category. Rod, is also good & helpful to deal with. He does not forget when asked for something......
Old 03-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Registered

I can also support praise for Doller Offshore. They were recommended to me by friends and I have dealt with them on a number of occasions now and found them to be reliable and honest. As a matter of fact I am expecting an order from them today.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:24 PM
Registered

I have purchased alot of items from Mindi and she has always been very helpful in getting me the right parts and when they promised I have done business with them since 97 and I echo the statements of others. Simply the best......
Old 03-07-2003, 01:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats refreshing news. Kudos to Dollar. Greg
Old 03-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Registered

As long as we are shoving our nose up Doller's a$$, I can say I e-mailed them about a part they didn't have, but they still sent me a nice e-mail the next day.

(And no, I have never bought from them before.)

Thanks Mindi.
Old 03-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

dollar is run by a girl. the sport needs more girls.its been a boys club to long!!!!!!!!!!

cya lucy.

Quick Reply: A Marine Dealer with INTEGRITY !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.