Master Lube Oil Pre-lube >

Master Lube Oil Pre-lube

Notices

Master Lube Oil Pre-lube

Old 03-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Master Lube Oil Pre-lube

Looking for some feedback on Master Lube system. Does anyone have any experiance with these or any other type of pre-luber ?
Old 03-06-2003, 05:49 PM
Registered

Default Masterlube

Great investment...purchased the 3qt model and am very happy with the performance. Easy to install and gives you piece of mind that the oil galleys are pre-lubed with no dry starts. System automaticly refills itself after every charge.

sheikman
Old 03-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Registered

I just got mine and have not installed them yet. If you have a flat surface to mount the bottles on, do not order the installation bracket they will offer you. It is only an L bracket that is not needed.
Old 03-11-2003, 08:09 AM
Registered

TTT. Anybody else have them ?
Old 03-11-2003, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Doug" here on the board is a dealer for them or a similar product. He has them on his cig.
Old 03-11-2003, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by dlbCheckmate
TTT. Anybody else have them ?
I don't have one but since not much feed back I will give you my thought on the subject. I think they are a great idea as for concept but not sure they pay for themselves. I do however pull the lanyard or kill switch and crank the motor over for a few seconds before starting. Usually just at the beginning of each day. I then reattach the lanyard and fire the motor. Starts with no waiting on oil pressure. I call this my cheap mans auto luber.
Old 03-11-2003, 06:11 PM
Registered

DLB, I don't know what engines you have but my 500efi's do not have a port in the remote oil filter to attach the system to and there is no way I can reach the ports at the back of the engine without removing them. I am going to try to have some ports drilled in the factory fittings and if that fails I will have to buy new fittings with the ports pre-drilled in order to install the system.

I think they are a great idea as it takes my engines about 15 seconds for the engines to sound like they are getting enough oil on a dry start. At $395 a piece I think that is cheap sompared to other things we do to try to extend engine or drive life!!
Old 03-12-2003, 01:34 PM
Registered

I had one in my boat but took it out. I still like the concept but the oil changes were a pain trying to drain the Master lube reservoir.
Old 03-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Registered

Default Check these out

http://www.autoenginelube.com/pages/365547/index.htm
Old 03-12-2003, 11:15 PM
Registered

With these masterlubes I assume you have to put air in them to force out oil. How often do you have to refill with air? Don't want an onboard compressor.

Quick Reply: Master Lube Oil Pre-lube

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.