Notices

crane box?

Old 05-29-2003, 09:19 AM
bobby daniels

Originally posted by mopower
11:30pm score

MSD 2

Crane 6
I agree with FINDME above post ,,,,,, and MOPOWER why don't you do a pole and see which box is used more ,you know the answer !!!
You've got a crane great and misery likes company // no you can as I ;ve said time after time can run what you like but I'm staying with sterling,teaque,ihra,nhra,iroc,irl,nascar,nastruck ,ect add them up total please ??

502 the dude as you put it{ cessna} I don't know and at least he has a profile for everyone to see he's not just on here hiding to start arguing with people !! 99% of the time he reference's others if you have ever seen his post not me ,do you have a boat ??I can see from your post on other threads you for sure no nothing of motors ,,,,,but have a good day we are all trying to learn not argue

Last edited by bobby daniels; 05-29-2003 at 09:28 AM.

Old 05-29-2003, 10:33 AM
MAG502NUM

Not trying to argue with anyone, just seems you know Cessna REAL well.

Old 05-29-2003, 10:56 AM
bobby daniels

nope no more than I know findme or anyone else who just happens to agree with me or disagree. btw he's on alot of post I'm not and i do know alot of people on this board ,so what I thought that was the fun of it ,where do you boat ,what type do you have ect.??? have a good day 502

Old 05-29-2003, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hehe, you guys are so much fun to argue with. Tell ya what, lets see if we can find anybody who has lost a Crane box or lost an engine due to a crane box going haywire? I know of many MSD's. Yea, there are a lot more MSDs out there. They have been the only game in town for a long time. That doesnt mean they are any better. You of all people should know how many people buy stuff just because its in Summit or lists itself as "high performance" The reality is, there are a pile of engines running MSD or other aftermarket ignitions that dont need them. Ive also seen plenty of top end engines that had 2 boxes mounted and had the ability to switch from one to the other when it puked. Heck all we need now is Cat to get in on the argument. LOL. MSD does have a lot of neat add-ons for the drag racers and nitrous guys.

Last edited by formula31; 05-29-2003 at 11:52 AM.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:31 AM
seabass

Yup, Bobby Daniels is Censsna.

Old 05-29-2003, 11:46 AM
bobby daniels

yep there is anotherone with no profile trying to stir things up on his first post ,curious ,I think seabass is 502
yep he doen't need a helm ??:

Last edited by bobby daniels; 05-29-2003 at 11:55 AM.

Old 05-29-2003, 01:19 PM
seabass

Originally posted by bobby daniels
I think seabass is 502
Nope. I have been following the boards for some time, but never have posted. In the past I had come to the same conclusion about bd and cessna, thus my post. I don't really care one way or the other.

Old 05-29-2003, 03:14 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Over 7000rpms MSD is undisputed king. But I'm with you F31, alot of engines DON'T NEED THEM.
You can't pick up a car or boat magazine without seeing a full page ad for MSD. People are brainwashed into thinking they're great. Which they are...until...
Why do you think , when it's important , they have a spare already in place ready to go at the flip of a switch. Perhaps because these same people are smart enough to realize MSDs shortcomings.
Just like Gaffrig guages...over advertised hype! Fountain uses them so they must be good , right? Look at all their ads. There's better and cheaper stuff out there.

I also heard BD owns a sizable chunk of MSD stock

Just kidding Bobby

A spare MSD box is like an American Express Card...Don't leave home without it.

Ok , now leave me buckle up my flack jacket

Last edited by mopower; 05-29-2003 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-29-2003, 03:32 PM
bobby daniels

Na mo-power sorry I just get wound up when I feel something is a good pruduct . I know alot about the crane and msd product and in the last 18 months Crane has come along way and it is a good box as I've said ,but if something works and has for me for
years don't change it .
But crane has come along way in tech .,,everybody has good and bad points and if its man made it will break ,period
your right alot of motors can use standard ign just fine ,I'm used to high rpm and boosted motors and they need help

MSD is just a good well used and known part !

Have a good one mopower next they will say I'm you since I agreed with you ,,,,lmao

Last edited by bobby daniels; 05-29-2003 at 03:44 PM.

Old 05-29-2003, 03:37 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

OK Bob

Quick Reply: crane box?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.