water front property >

water front property

Notices

water front property

Old 11-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default water front property

any body know of any performance boat friendly and hot spot lakes year around in the deep south like in ga. or fl. to buy water front property. the intercoastal in fl. is to pricey
looking more for fresh water and good times.

thanks 32 thunder rick
Old 11-11-2004, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: water front property

plenty down here in jax .... St Johns River
Old 11-11-2004, 12:52 PM
HeavyChevSS

Rss,
Which coast do you want to be on? Just south of Jax there is a smallish town (35-40,000) called Palm Coast which has waterfront lots on canals that are reasonable. If you want on Gulfcoast may be little tougher, but area south from Sarasota to Punta Gorda is probably cheapest left on the gulf.

Old 11-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Wink Re: water front property

what knida coin do you consider reasonable? only thing lame about the fresh water is no chop? i have two homes in tampa on a canal 200 ft to tampa bay , you can look down the canal and see the bay pretty hip little neighborhood and will be putting one for sale around x mas for 425k
Old 11-11-2004, 10:45 PM
HeavyChevSS

Only freshwater canal I would want to be on would be in North Sarasota, neighborhood has fresh water canals then some type of lock/lift that dumps into manatee river and out to the Gulf. Palm coast salt canals can still be had for 1-150k.

Old 11-12-2004, 06:28 AM
Registered

heavy chevy ss that is my kind of price how do i find out more info on these properties,

thanks
Old 11-12-2004, 08:41 AM
HeavyChevSS

Do a search on Palm Coast. Lots on the water are getting tougher to find but still available to buy fairly cheap and build on.

Old 11-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Registered

Watts Bar Lake - Knoxville to Chattanooga TN
Lake Murray - SC
Lake Lanier - GA
Old 11-13-2004, 03:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Week before last I was in Lanier. Looked at 50+ propertys. Real nice area and would like to call it home but pricey for what I'm looking for. I need room to expand to build the monster garage and house the toys. I'm in the market for 2+ acres and found deals in Lake Murray and mostly Lake Hartwell. Hartwell is the best bang for the buck and may have found something for under $200K with deep water (25'+) year round and is not a cliff to walk down to.
Old 11-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Registered

Yup, you probably cant do the garage thing on Lanier...and it is crowded on the weekends. Hartwell is the best bang for the buck but it is a bit off the beaten path. Murray might still be dealing with the dam being repaired and the water down for a couple more years? Personally I like the TN lakes the best... not crowded and you can still find killer deals on them. I have some great connections in TN for land. I know all the developers. I boated in TN until Thanksgiving every year. You usually have baoting weather from March 15th, to about Nov. 1st.

Quick Reply: water front property

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.