Raylar Package >

Raylar Package

Notices

Raylar Package

Old 12-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Raylar Package

Has anyone put the full Raylar package through the ringer? In other words, has anyone installed this package in their boat and run the crap out of it?

If so, what has been your results?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 12-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Smile Re: Raylar Package

Sorry Guys, I have to chip in here. Its really nice how much importance you guys put in each others input and feedback. We have just now gotten some of our products out to several boaters around the country and obviously winter is here a lot of places and using the crap out of a boat in some places is out of the question. That is why we are concentrating our efforts to get a couple of west coast boats (Havasu) and soon a Florida boat where the boats can get some winter weather use and trials. I just really want to assure everyone whose interested that our products are not smoke and mirrors and we actually held up the release of the heads because we were not happy with a few small details after dyno testing and we did not want to use any customers as guinea pigs. We are now shipping product that is proven and we know the results will be satisfying to all who use them. Remember I put out the request for some project boats in August and we just started to get responses in October for candidates. We are working as fast as we can to get a few boats installed and running, and as soon as we do we will let everyone know the real world results. We are making sure the boats involved are GPS tested before and after installation and that the boats are setup and repropped correctly with the new horsepower levels. If the rest of the interested 496 boaters would like to wait for the results, we totally understand and are quite comfortable with what 496 owners are waiting for. We know we will soon have a lot more Raylar customers.