Dyno sheet from Mesa >

Dyno sheet from Mesa

Notices

Dyno sheet from Mesa

Old 02-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Dyno sheet from Mesa

I would love to see how the Dana headers work. I know long tube headers would probably be best for non-blown engines.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Nice Bob .

When are you testing?

Bobby
La will be testing this weekend if we can get the exhaust issue fixed. Apparently, Cigarette uses custom tailpipes from Gil and not the standard bravo set up. I ordered exhaust for a standard set up that I thought that I had, but isnt lining up as of yet. Las is working with Dana to resolve the issues, or we go with another product. So as soon as the exhaust goes on we should be ready. More than likely next weekend. Ill be down a day or two after he tests to do my own testing and breaking in before we leave for Islamorada
Old 02-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Bob, I saw your engine at Laz and it is super to say the least, I raced last year with Mesa as my sponsor and I can tell you that he is a real pro in every way, thank you for choosing Laz. I will be in the booth with him displaying my 1250 hp
blower motor with Pontiac heads with a little 14-71 on top intercooled. He is my friend , brother and my teacher to building race engines.

Albert
Old 02-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MYPANTERA28
Hi Bob, I saw your engine at Laz and it is super to say the least, I raced last year with Mesa as my sponsor and I can tell you that he is a real pro in every way, thank you for choosing Laz. I will be in the booth with him displaying my 1250 hp
blower motor with Pontiac heads with a little 14-71 on top intercooled. He is my friend , brother and my teacher to building race engines.

Albert
Thank Tim G as well. He is the one that contacted me and suggested I look into Mesa Balancing. I am very comfortable with my decision to go with Las. He has be a delight to work with and has been very patient and informative as I ask my dumb questions trying to learn as much as possible. I posted this thread to get some responce as to what it is he is actually building and the dyno sheet seems to please everyone that has read and posted. He has a 1 year warrenty, so I only have to assume he builds a great product at a great price. Im sure he will pick up more work as more people catch on to his product that he has to offer. Iknow by the amount of PM's I have recieved along with phone calls, that there are alot of eyes watching this project waiting to see the results before making their own decision on repowering. Lets hook up when I get down there, Id love to meet you andknock down a few with you and Tim. Julie from Throttle up spoke highly of you

Bob
519 361-6521
Old 02-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
Thank Tim G as well. He is the one that contacted me and suggested I . Lets hook up when I get down there, Id love to meet you andknock down a few with you and Tim. Julie from Throttle up spoke highly of you

Bob
519 361-6521
Bob Tim G is friend of mine as well, Julie and Matt are just the best!!! we can hook up as soon as all the installing gets done, I race with Frank aka thedonz in a Top Gun; the one motor is getting put in next week and hopefully we can go out together; if not I`ll take my 28 Pantera. I just saw your boat, it is mint!!!!!!!!! not one scratch or signs of use, one real nice looking Tiger. BTW I`m only 2 minutes from Mesas shop and I`m their everyday shooting the can.

Albert

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 02-02-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered

Hey Las, please post the specs from the engine, unless its a secret family recipe or something
Old 02-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by otis311
Hey Las, please post the specs from the engine, unless its a secret family recipe or something
Have you run the boat yourself yet?

LS JR.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet numbers but for a lake with a 45 mph speed limit
Old 02-10-2005, 07:43 AM
Registered

Talking Re: Dyno sheet from Mesa