Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   P5 Roll Call for Sarasota (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/105645-p5-roll-call-sarasota.html)

TGOR 06-15-2005 01:45 PM

P5 Roll Call for Sarasota

P5ers,

Besides ourselves, Crazy Chicken and Mustang...what other P5 teams plan on making Sarasota?

Sean

ScottB 06-15-2005 01:46 PM

Re: P5 Roll Call for Sarasota

Kean University will be there

TGOR 06-17-2005 12:48 PM

ScottB...look forward to seeing ya guys again.

Hope High Priority Joker makes it...we've got a score to settle. :D It was a blast racing with those guys in Panama City.

Sean

HighPriority 06-18-2005 06:20 AM

Hey Guys, we are still working on the boat, and hope to have a drive early next week. So we do plan to make it. We are looking foward to seeing and racing with all of you again.

JO - PANTERABOATS 06-18-2005 01:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
New custom Pantera 28' should also be in Sarasota and the remaining Florida Races on the Schedule.It will be my customers first time on the race coarse.We should be testing it next week.

JO - Pantera Boats

gdfatha 06-18-2005 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
New custom Pantera 28' should also be in Sarasota and the remaining Florida Races on the Schedule.It will be my customers first time on the race coarse.We should be testing it next week.

JO - Pantera Boats

====================================
Jo..

I'll be there Thursday afternoon. If you see someone in a red Ferarri racing hat and a camera out his navel., Pull me over and I'll take lottsa photos of the new sponsors boat and post on my lil site.. :evilb:

I'll revisit Friday for the food fest... :eek: :drink:

BRUCE SEROFF 06-18-2005 05:38 PM

Good to see another Pantera comin out to play on the race course :D

speed buff 06-18-2005 07:18 PM

i saw this new Pantera 28' while at the factory last week and it looks bad azz !! The engine room rigging is awesome.jo told me that he was going to spend a few days getting his customer up to speed while testing it out in the ocean before the sarasota race. :D

TGOR 06-19-2005 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS

JO - Pantera Boats

Another boat/team in P5? OUTSTANDING!

We'll show those guys in SV and SS that P5 has a competing boat count and will put on a show as good or better than they do!

Welcome P5-28 Richies Lawn Service!

Sean

HighPriority 06-19-2005 06:53 PM

What he said!!