Default key west

Is it true are the superboats not going to be ion the key west race in nov

thks Joe
Old 06-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: key west

Go to www.superboat.com. Yes they have a class of boats called Superboats. How many Superboats will race in KW may be another issue.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The race in Key West is open to all and any boats that run the 2 races needed to be at the Worlds.That is a question that only the teams can answer. But I think you will see most of them there I don't see any reason why not. Sarasota will be a good judge for the Worlds,I know alot of first time teams will be there as their first race toward the Worlds.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:20 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didn't get answer I was lookin for in that forum, not trying to cause problems, just trying to make arangements to go again this year and do want to see superboats again.Need to bring all bodies togetherand have a great turnout as last year
thks again Joe
Old 06-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Ohhhhh! I'm going to Key West anyway!!
Old 06-21-2005, 11:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mark Mathews
Old 06-21-2005, 11:25 AM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

I already have reservations

Now how do I get VIP passes that include a golf cart to get out to the outer thing a ma jig??
Old 06-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JMPH
Is it true are the superboats not going to be ion the key west race in nov

thks Joe
Joe,
If I might help you with your question. If you are referring to the big canopy boats or the big Super Cats and Cat Lights or the big Super Vee's, then these boats will not be racing in Key West for 2005. See www.OffshoreSuperSeries.com for a list of the boats that race on the OSS circuit, and this might help with your question.
Unlike in 2004, there will not be a "Unified" World Championship in Key West. Only APBA/SBI boats will be racing there.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:13 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Ben@SRP
Joe,
Unlike in 2004, there will not be a "Unified" World Championship in Key West. Only APBA/SBI boats will be racing there.
======================

Based upon the above it is intuitively obvious that the OSS does not give a crap about a fan base /general public growth in this great sport and is completely selfserving.

To:
-Not join the rest of the racing groups at the Worlds

-To schedule the OSS race on the same dates at a not too distant venue

-This OSS attitude/actionis an insult to ALL fans/potential fans, as well as ALL drivers, crews and families (adults and children) related to ALL classes associated with OFFSHORE racing.
===========
I am a retired grumpy old tart with a lot of pride and some photographic skills that I share freely with all powerboat racing people no matter what class (from J-Hydro, SLTs, OPCs. Unlimited Hydros, Drags, as well as all OFFSHORE).

It was recently suggested by a professional news journalist related to Offshore that I share my talents (little) with OSS as well as APBA/SBI. I was about to do that till I heard about the current OSS attitude and intended actions.

I'm only one person (fan) of this great sport and have now cancelled all hotel reservations associated with OSS racing activity.

No thanks for screwing the public

marc bivona
Old 06-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Registered

Quote: or the big Super Vee's, then these boats will not be racing in Key West for 2005.

....Funny, We were just talking to a lot of SV teams that are going to race in Key West for the Worlds, looks like about 14 Super V's...maybe I missed the memo we were all racing elsewere....

Last edited by MANITIE; 06-21-2005 at 05:21 PM.

Quick Reply: key west

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.