OSS racers helping out

Notices

OSS racers helping out

Old 09-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,727 Likes on 3,793 Posts
Default OSS racers helping out

With the town of biloxi devasted by Hurricane Katrina, OSS racers send Aid to victims of this disaster.
http://www.offshoresuperseries.com/news62.shtml
Old 09-09-2005, 11:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OSS racers helping out

This is an awesome effort from such a great group of people. The people of Biloxi are very grateful for the kindness of so many. During such a great tragedy the true character of so many is often discovered. I am proud to be apart of such an incredible organization. I only wish all could see personally the devastation of my beautiful city. Only then could you realize the true gratitude for your assistance in such a horrible time in Biloxi's history.

Matt Reed
OSS Driver
Biloxi, MS
Old 09-10-2005, 07:45 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I couldn't agree more with you Matt.

Here is a website link to photos of Biloxi.

http://www.nicholas.duke.edu/psds/Katrina/biloxi/

These photos are heart wrenching......

I wish you luck.....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Registered

VERY NICE job, everyone... Let's all keep it up...

Matt, We're all still thinking a lot about you all...

Ben
Old 09-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Registered

way to go guys!!
Old 09-12-2005, 06:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GREAT JOB GUY'S. You are all true inspirations. God Bless you all. Augie
Old 09-14-2005, 06:41 PM
Registered

Matt,
Family takes care of family.Let us know if there is anyway we can help.Great job to all those involved.Racing seems so unimportant when tragedy like this happens.God bless all affected.

Wil
Old 09-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Mark and Roxie Hanna of DoublEdge Motorsports / Recycle America S-111 are in Biloxi now for Marks second trip to drop off donated supplies that they and P1 motorsports have donated to the relief effort.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:49 AM
Registered

The work being done by the OSS family out there is something very unique and special.
The Page Motorsports rig and trailer is being used as a missing persons headquarters for the Harrison County Coroner/ Sheriff dept. and also supporting countless firefighters there on search and rescue duty. It is an overwhelming sight ... mile after mile after mile of complete devastation and complete need.. These guys keep plugging away and the results are far greater than one could ever imagine. The items being donated by the OSS teams and family are reaching the hands of the survivors who cannot make it to the local area Red Cross or Salvation Army distribution centers. Pockets of survivors are still being found without aid along the route from Biloxi to the western areas of Harrison County . Steve and crew and the Dekalb County Ga. SAR teams are seeing that their immediate needs are met along with the needs of the SAR teams in these areas. Most everything is in short supply from Pensacola west. Items being brought in daily are distributed daily while urgent calls for more are nonstop.

I urge anyone that has not had an opportunity to lend support or wishes to further their support to contact OSS and and see what they may need to continue to provide what little comfort they can to an area that is beyond description.

I can be reached at 407 468 2279 and can make inquiries also if you wish .

I am more than willing to provide pickup and delivery, just call your order into a location along the way and I'll grab it and get in Steve's hands.
Old 09-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,727 Likes on 3,793 Posts

Originally Posted by NASTY HABIT
The work being done by the OSS family out there is something very unique and special.
The Page Motorsports rig and trailer is being used as a missing persons headquarters for the Harrison County Coroner/ Sheriff dept. and also supporting countless firefighters there on search and rescue duty. It is an overwhelming sight ... mile after mile after mile of complete devastation and complete need.. These guys keep plugging away and the results are far greater than one could ever imagine. The items being donated by the OSS teams and family are reaching the hands of the survivors who cannot make it to the local area Red Cross or Salvation Army distribution centers. Pockets of survivors are still being found without aid along the route from Biloxi to the western areas of Harrison County . Steve and crew and the Dekalb County Ga. SAR teams are seeing that their immediate needs are met along with the needs of the SAR teams in these areas. Most everything is in short supply from Pensacola west. Items being brought in daily are distributed daily while urgent calls for more are nonstop.

I urge anyone that has not had an opportunity to lend support or wishes to further their support to contact OSS and and see what they may need to continue to provide what little comfort they can to an area that is beyond description.

I can be reached at 407 468 2279 and can make inquiries also if you wish .

I am more than willing to provide pickup and delivery, just call your order into a location along the way and I'll grab it and get in Steve's hands.

Great job, Mark and Roxy

Quick Reply: OSS racers helping out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.