Notices

Isnt it funny?

Old 09-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Isnt it funny?

I am new to this, but I certainly see the arrogance of some....I too had a lot of PLEASURE running in MIami and Ft. Lauderdale against Wazzup. If anyone thinks we weren't serious about racing in those races,they should have seen the bruising to our bodies, our equipment and our bank accounts. Oh, and they can also look at the Freeze Frame video of those events What I would give to have another PLEASURE race against Wazzup in P class......
Old 09-14-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Lets back up guys!!!! When I said pleasure I meant it brings you pleasure to go race what you have and thats it. I'm not referring to it means that its a pleasure boat! Talk about being sensitive. I apologies for not making my pleasure statement with greater detail. Maybe this will help. You race P class and don't get much money for it.You race P class and are never on TV. You race P class and you are racing against boats with similar speed but different sizes and motors are OK. Now if you are doing all that it must be bringing you PLEASURE or why would you do it.
And Smitty I do get it!!!! Racers are reaching out to you so you will improve on the rules so they feel like they have a shot at winning. If you don't want to listen to them its your call. And if you don't like SV then get out as fast as you can and do P class if it brings you more PLEASURE.
MD
Old 09-14-2005, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mad-Dog, I got me a pleasure boat! Kinda... and your right man...I love this $hit! You, Hollywood, Smitty, Val,Bruce, Ron P., Kurt got me into and hooked on this, THANKS, my family hates me, Lisa wants to get rid of me...AGAIN and my business suffers from me not being there. Huuummmm, what's wrong with that picture. But I would do it ALL again, in P-Class where just about Everybody started out. The future might be different but I Love This $hit now!!!
Old 09-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KLAATU
I'm still waiting to get the SH#$ scared out of me in the Purple boat !I'll even let anthony wear my shoes .
Dont hold your breath
Old 09-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KLAATU
. Just to make sure , I will wear a depend's & forward you the remain's .
I thought you already wear them.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Re: Isnt it funny?

You guys make some valid points,but does anyone here truly believe that a twin engine cat with moderate HP belong in the same class as a 32 Activator or a 27 foot boat,NO,Does anyone believe that a 30 foot Spectre belong in P4,No except one person,I am not trying to piss anyone off but you just can not run boats with twins and alot of length against a single High HP motor and think that it will Never work out fairly,they sometimes can run the same speeds but not when it gets rough,the rollong thunder boat car run those speeds in almost any water conditions and I have seen it do back from when it was called Special Edition.A 32 Activator is a great boat but it can not and never will be able to keep up those types of speeds in a moderate to ruff water conditions.I agree that there is a place for P Class boats but you have to have twin engine and single engine classes as well as cat classes but they have to be split up properly,Length,Weight,Cubic inch,and some sort of max CFM Carb set up.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope, 5 classes, real easy. Best way to do it. If you build a boat to win, you will. Oh yeah, and running like 15 races a year like Augie and Smitty do doesn't hurt your chances either. Run with the big dogs, or stay on the porch
Old 09-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess I don't understand the "average lap speed" when the measured lap is not always an exact measurment. Doesn't that make things more of a guessing game for the racers?
-sigh- I miss the old days when everyone had a sealed GPS onboard and you knew exactly how fast you could go at any givin time. If you had to keep backing off to stay under that top speed, (read; sandbagging), then you needed to move up in class.
It sounds so easy, doesn't it?
Old 09-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
You guys make some valid points,but does anyone here truly believe that a twin engine cat with moderate HP belong in the same class as a 32 Activator or a 27 foot boat,NO,Does anyone believe that a 30 foot Spectre belong in P4,No except one person,I am not trying to piss anyone off but you just can not run boats with twins and alot of length against a single High HP motor and think that it will Never work out fairly,they sometimes can run the same speeds but not when it gets rough,the rollong thunder boat car run those speeds in almost any water conditions and I have seen it do back from when it was called Special Edition.A 32 Activator is a great boat but it can not and never will be able to keep up those types of speeds in a moderate to ruff water conditions.I agree that there is a place for P Class boats but you have to have twin engine and single engine classes as well as cat classes but they have to be split up properly,Length,Weight,Cubic inch,and some sort of max CFM Carb set up.
I agree fully
Old 09-14-2005, 08:42 PM
VIP Member

Willie, I have been in P2 all year. Racing against a 42 SV unlimited. Only lost by 3 seconds in NC......Right now the old boat is 12 mph faster than the SV. Put a roof on the wrong boat. Putting the original power back in for KW. Going back to defend the worlds, in P3 Best part of P class....Someone kicks your a@@.... Go home add 100 hp go back and kick his. Sooner or later we'll all be in P1....

Last edited by Wazzup Racing; 09-14-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Quick Reply: Isnt it funny?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.