Notices

Camden Thanks Yall

Old 10-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Camden Thanks Yall

I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY GIRLFRIEND AND ME VERY SO WELCOME. EVENTHOUGH IT RAINED THE FIRST TWO DAY WE HAD A GREAT TIME. WE KNEW WE WERE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THE JERSEY BOYZ ( AUGIE YA WEREN'T THERE BUT IN MY HEART ) I WANT TO THANK SCOTTB AND HIS PARENTS THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP EVERYMORNING AND TAKING US TO THE PIT AND BACK, RON P WHAT CAN I SAY "YA THE MAN" THANKS FOR EVERYTHING I OWE YA A FLAG, SMITTY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YA DID BOTH HERE AND AT ALL THE RACES AND ALSO THANKS FOR THE RIDE HOME SAT NITE I REALLY BUT REALLY WANTED TO SEE A BED, THE PAPA DUKES AND THE WHOLE TEAM YALL BETTER COME TO KEY WEST AND BRING RYAM TO GET HIM LAID IT WAS AWSOME HANGING WITH YALL WANTED, SHARKY MARINE,SONIC BOOM,SIMPLY AWSOME BRUCE AND HOW CAN I FORGET QBALL THE WHOLE AMF TEAM FOR DOING ALL THIS AND FOR EVERYTHING YALL HAVE THE DONE FOR THIS SPORT. THANKS YALL SEE YALL IN KEY WEST
AND IF I FORGOT ANYONE SORRY BUT TO MANY TO REMEMBER BUT YALL KNOW I WAS THANK FUL
DONZ JR
Old 10-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Camden Thanks Yall

You looked great out on the pace boat. Hey, next time, when Ron P says drop the green flag, that doesn't mean in the water
Old 10-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Donz jr
the papa dukes team, will be in the house with ryan hanging with u and your girl all week.
chris
Old 10-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was a pleasure to have met you and your girlfriend. I'm just glad you had a good time and didn't freeze you azz off.

See ya again at the races
Old 10-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

we can't thank all of yall enough. really but really hope to be on a race boat soon especilly with my dad. for some reason this race made me want to race even more than ever . he does have a 1050 cheif in the garage i'm might just have to buy the boat and he provides the engine, but one thing is for sure something has to be done for me to get on the corse and compete anyone know of a bare hull 4 sale

jr