Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Racing Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion-194/)
-   -   Thoughts and prayers needed. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-racing-discussion/114403-thoughts-prayers-needed.html)

Phantom1 10-18-2005 09:27 AM

Re: Thoughts and prayers needed.

Originally Posted by Jeremy Ruckhaber
I had a talk with Ellen from the OSS yesterday and she stated that Justin had a 1 and three chance to come out of surgery...blood clot removed from brain...he came out wonderful! He has movement in all his limbs, and when she visited, he was smiling! :D It goes to show you that all of everyones thought and prayers work...good job everybody!

Jeremy

Great news!

46tomcat 10-18-2005 11:42 AM

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Justin in his time of need. Justin is still in a coma, he has trauma to the head, a broken pelvis and collapsed lungs. They have him on life support at the Corpus Christi Memorial Hospital in the trauma unit. He is able to move his toes and squeeze his fingers when we talk to him. Please keep Justin and the Hurttgam family in your prayers during this difficult time.

Ron P 10-18-2005 02:21 PM

Tom, seeing your boat just sitting in the pits was a sad reminder to us all.

Please know that everyone is pulling and praying for Justin's recovery.

Please keep us informed.

Ron

DPT MOTORSPORTS 10-18-2005 09:37 PM

Tom & Team Reliable Carriers,

I have to go with exactly what Ron P. stated. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with your entire team at this time.
DPT

bglz42 10-19-2005 07:28 AM

Our prayers go out to Justin, his family and the team.

Jim & Janet
Pace Boat 2 Crew

TTREMELLEN 10-19-2005 08:16 AM

It was an awesome thing to see everybody in the pitts with the entire Reliable family on their minds! You couldn't walk by without someone offering help or a prayer for Justin. It makes me proud to be part of the OSS family. All of our thoughts and prayers are behind the entire Reliable family!

Team MOJO

Julie22 10-19-2005 08:40 AM

Tom, Please give my best to Eric and Gail and let them know that the Traffic Light team has everyone in their thoughts and prayers. May Justin have a speedy recovery. We all wish him well.

Julie

adrenalineracing 10-19-2005 10:09 PM

To the entire Reliable Team/Family

You are in our minds, hearts & prayers during this very difficult time. We will continue to pray for Justin and his family.

Ken
Adrenaline/Spiderman

bbladesprops 10-20-2005 11:06 AM

We don't know Justin personally, but in this industry, we are ALL family.

Our prayers go out to Justin, his family and the whole Reliable team.

Pete B 10-22-2005 11:33 AM

Just curious, is there any new word on Justin's condition??