Notices

A short take on our awesome time in KW

Old 11-25-2005, 05:22 AM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts
Talking A short take on our awesome time in KW

First I would like to thank our sponsers, Konrad Marine for providing an outstanding and proven bulletproof product and for your on site support, Historic Hideaways for a phat house with ALL of the amenties Big Billy our crew chief, SBI/APBA John C., The Rescue crew and the hard working officals, Thank you !!!.

We took a 1st on Wed, a 3rd on Sat and a 6th on Sunday, in which we hit a BIG hole between turn #1 and #2 (the infamous Wall) on the 2nd lap and lost part of the dash which resulted in having nothing to hold on to while trying to throttle and hold down the dash down with my right leg while throttling and Brian also suffered a laceration to his right knee, but we kept going and finished the race.

Congrats to Team Nesquik, if there was anybody that deserved to be World Champs It certinally was Augie and crew,You guyz ROCK. AMF, as usual your hospitatialy and generousity in the pits was nothing short of First Class , The Laveycraft guys(anybody checkout the beautiful and skilled gel work on these boats? WOW) LuLu's, Ben and Bob you guy's ran an outstanding race and deserve the Big Balls award , Bountyhunter was runnin hard as usual, Mike M., My wife has some great video of you guy's flyin high P-4, P-11 and P-9, you guy's ran great race