Notices

A Word of Thanks to These OSO Members:

Old 11-23-2006, 10:20 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Post A Word of Thanks to These OSO Members:

A word of thanks to:

41hatteras, 9 Lives, ACTIVESHACK, AIR TIME, ALL IN, Apache041, Aqua Nut, Audiofn, BAJA342, bajasport, baronmarine, BattleCry, BBB725, beerisgood, berns29scarab, binmack, Blowtorch, bluellama, Bobthebuilder, boss252, BUIZILLA, Bullhead, BY U BOY, caferacer, Chest Rockwell, chriscarbone, ciaoderhead, CigDaze, cosmic12, dan lawrence, DaveP, Donzi38ZR, fastercat, fastrich69, FeverMike, fubar260, GATORONE, GOFSTSUMDAY, hberry, Hell Ya!, Hot Boat, Hot Duck, insptech, jarhead0341, JCPERF, jdnca1, jeffbare, JERSEY DEVIL, JimBull, johnnyo, Killer_TA, Liquid Fix, mama tryed, masher44, Maximus, mcollinstn, mesablue, mikes280, Mikey Likes It, NeedRide, orss, Outcast1, paintkahuna, papa dukes, Payton, Pete B, Poo, purnell, Qball, Reeking Havoc, richsformula, RoseBudRacing, sakoutis3, Samg, Scott B, ScottB, Sea-Dated, skopi55, Spicy, SRogers, stecz20, stinger312, Strip Poker 388, Summer Heat, Tantrum, tgersx, Tom A., tomas_wallin, TylerCrockett, ViciousOne, Wahoo ATV, wananewboat, Waterdogs, WesSmith, Zero Cavity, zitoracing

as well all of you who have either called or emailed me directly, I just want to express my thanks for your support.

In just a few short hours you all took the time to express yourselves on my behalf. Having not been near a computer all day, I wasn't able to read bernscarab's Poll Thread until after the thread was locked down.
My appreciation goes out to all of you as well as OSO ADMIN "Steve" for handling the situation so quickly...

Perhaps in the future before I react to a request, I should make sure the Owner of OSO is aware.

Unfortunately I removed an entire nights worth of photos which took hours and hours to upload. Then wasted the following night removing them...

I only hope the person responsible for this had his head between the OSO Hammer and the Anvil...

I will try to restore as many photos as I can.

Thank you again for your support !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !