Super Duper Saturday

Notices

Super Duper Saturday

Old 02-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,718 Likes on 3,789 Posts

Steve,
Your opinion and personal attacks mean NOTHING to me, just the same your countless wins whether racing yourself, Or having been able to AFFORD to win, really means nothing to me.

I have seen Offshore from many different views and it is people like yourself ," who think you are gods gift to offshore" that has destroyed Offshore!!!! And that is one of the many reason's you race yourself!
Old 02-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete B
Steve,

I have seen Offshore from many different views and it is people like yourself ," who think you are gods gift to offshore" that has destroyed Offshore!!!! And that is one of the many reason's you race yourself!
LOL.

"From many different views" = From many different beaches
Old 02-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on guys Valetines day is just around the corner. Pete thanx for the pictures I like nothing more then seeing my friends and racers blasting through the water. Unfortunatly we couldn't attend since our boat is being repaired from last seasons races. It was a bold move putting a race on during super bowl weekend and from that point of view I think it was a great event. A lot of boats are in the same condition as ours after racing, so the boat count would naturally be light, but there still was a race and people including us are talking about it. That is good for offshore racing. Smack talkin and shootin B.S. is part of the sport , poking at someones misfortune or putting a negative spin on everything isn't. Looking foward to a great year of racing!!
Louie
Old 02-10-2007, 01:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Tell us how you really feel Steve!

Dont sweat him, you did more for offshore this morning when you tied your shoes, than he ever has or will do for offshore.

I will defend Pete on the fact that he is not using the classes or rules you created, he is a cheerleader(AKA non-racer) I will say he has some big canoles behind a computer screen after he went into the SBI/APBA forum and starting a bashing rant on the race, then comes over here and posts pictures trying to be everyone's hero. I kinda wish the moderator would have left his bashing up so everyone that was in travel when he posted them could have seen his true colors.

Trent
Old 02-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Steve Miklos
Funny, I beat most of the guy's you worship and back then I had much less budget. If you think I destroyed offshore please stop using all of the classes and rules I created.

You are still a tool Pete, a poser tool.

If you feel strongly get in a boat and race me, or just be satisfied being a cheerleader. Either way I would think it is about time to either help boat racing or simply stop the negative attacks.
Steve
For one thing I dont worship any of them! As for the classes and rules you created, I guess you should have put a copyright on them. So no one could use them and you could let your EGO get even bigger!

The only attacks i see in this thread are you attacking me,
my pictures and opinions are expressed by me. In all those pics I didnt make attacks, I simply posted pics because the TV coverage was out of this world, I told it like it is! And I am certainly entitled to express my opinion, I live in AMERICA!

Your name calling is really lame, but I can certainly understand where you get that from.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Tell us how you really feel Steve!

Dont sweat him, you did more for offshore this morning when you tied your shoes, than he ever has or will do for offshore.

I will defend Pete on the fact that he is not using the classes or rules you created, he is a cheerleader(AKA non-racer) I will say he has some big canoles behind a computer screen after he went into the SBI/APBA forum and starting a bashing rant on the race, then comes over here and posts pictures trying to be everyone's hero. I kinda wish the moderator would have left his bashing up so everyone that was in travel when he posted them could have seen his true colors.

Trent
Yes Trent,
Just a mere Cheerleader, A Fan of Offshore Racing.

Damn now everyone knows, Its a good thing that you are so Great. With all your TV coverage, the millions in sponsor money. I am surprized you have time for this board, I figured you would be jetstting off to some foreign land establishing your greatness there!

Sorry Trent there was no bashing only a honest perspective of what I SAW!! Sorry If you cant handle the truth, once you start believeing the truth it will set you free.

Until then better start getting your boat ready for the Next BIG SHOW!!
Old 02-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

I wounldnt say stealing is OK, but the use of the English Dictoinary is free to all.

It personally makes no difference to me who wrote the rule book, but do you really need rules, when there is only one boat in the class??

And as author of said rules wouldnt it be a conflict of intrest to write them and then race?

[QUOTE] As OSS has finally learned he was not making money. [QUOTE] OSS in not for profit! so why would that matter??

And As far as that goes why even mention OSS in this thread , it is about me Bashing and being angry remember,
I dont agree with all they do either! Once again MY choice.

Maybe you dont understand I havent attacked you, or any organization, I have simply posted pics, a brief narrative which is MY opinion of what I saw. You dont have to like it, Thats your choice.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Steve,

call a Orange a Orange, There was nothing derogatory in any of the statements I made reguarding the race! YOU were the one that started with your name calling, and if thats how you address fans that have different opinions that yours so be it, I can assure you I havent lost any sleep over your opinion of me!

As for race if you perfer to race by yourself once again it is YOUR choice. But for the good of the sport, and what the fans see, If a class only has one particpant, he should be moved to a P-class that fits the boat. this would not only enhance said class but provide more deck to deck racing.

[QUOTE]Concerning Gary and I running unopposed in events. I would rather race and race hard. In Key West we entered P3 when we were approved for P4. In the Super Bowl event as you saw we ran hard did some on course testing and shut it down. We are not reveling in our unopposed wins just simply preparing to race when some boats choose to race with SBI/APBA.
[QUOTE]

Well lets just say hypotheically no one come 's to race SBI SVL?? for the betterment of the sport and to have competition in that class will you race a OSS race?? They had 10 boats at some race s last year 10 boats in one class sounds like some good competition there!

The only time I enjoy one boat racing itself is if watching sprint boats and there is more than one in a class,
two boats battling well thats drag racing and for those that have never seen a Top fuel Hydro run a quarter mile in under 5 seconds you need to expierence it, cause pics dont do it justice.

As for Offshore whatever the sactioning body is, they need to quit diluting the classes by adding more classes, if said class cannot field more than 3 boats, if p-class is not a option then the class needs to go AWAY!

As a Fan I spend MY hard earn cash at whatever events I attend, I support the T-shirt vendor, the beer vendor, the hotels, the area resturants. this is what the town looks for, a IMPACT from consumer.
[QUOTE]
Pete you are a serial OSS cheerleader. You attacked this event and some of the participant’s. Man up have the conviction to say what you believe in or knock it off.[QUOTE]

Once again the senseless sophmoric name calling, a man of your said intregity can do much better than that, Address it for what it is, some teams didnt show because there was only room for the first 60 teams, and slots were filling up fast. 30 boats made role call" and more on the way" I know these arent youre quotes, but lets stop kidding or lying which ever it is. I did NOT ATTACK the event or the Partcipant's,
Again I JUSTTOLD THE TRUTH! you seem to hold so much power to change things then you should. There are other forums other than OSO, check them out see what the fans say there. They maybe part of the evil empire as well, Right?
Old 02-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Pete,

After several e-mails and PM's from other racers including the very same that you throw your pom poms in the air for, I have been asked to "stop and not to stoop to his level". The respect of my fellow racers means much more to me than some sniveling joke that is even alienating the organization that he professes that they walk on water. Keep in mind that all organizations have huge issues and obstacles to overcome.

I wish you the best and only the safest whereever you decide to race(oops I mean cheerlead) this year. With all of my multi-million dollar sponsors and my jet set lifestyle, I can not maintain this battle of cheap shots that you have taken at racing in general. When you wake up and realize that if you target one organization, you are taking all organizations down. We are racers first, then we decide what is best for our team and what flag we will race under, but at the end of the day, the mutual thread we all have is that we are racers and only want the best for our sport. You never being a racer, would never get a full understanding of that.

I must bid adue and declare you the winner, but more importantly my hero!

Trent
Old 02-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve... I cannot quite understand the attacks from you. Pete attended the race, took pictures, posted them, reported on the race (positive and negative) and then was attacked for doing so? It seems a little over sensitive....I just dont get it.

I mean he could have stayed home, not heard the race, not viewed the race, made fun of SBI because 24 boats made the start in 16 different classes, snickered on the computer about the "next big thing", *****ed and moaned about offshore racing and laughed about the entire situation with the rest of us.......BUT he didnt.... he attended the race, took pictures and reported on what (in his perspective) happened.

We all know that Pete is a OSS supporter....but how can you bash a guy who just spent money to come see YOU race? I guess he can't have an opinion unless it is completely 100% in support for SBI.

Quick Reply: Super Duper Saturday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.