Notices

Tiger Air Mask?

Old 12-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tiger Air Mask?

What do you guys that have them think of the Mask? I am thinking of investing in one and was wondering who is using them and what you think of them. Also anyone have a used one for sale?

Thanks
Old 12-11-2007, 01:27 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
anyone have a used one for sale?
I may have - let me check & get back with you.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
What do you guys that have them think of the Mask? I am thinking of investing in one and was wondering who is using them and what you think of them. Also anyone have a used one for sale?

Thanks
Hey Dean we have them and they are the deal. When you guys decided to let your bottom dry off in St Clair, you had the luxury off getting your mouth pieces in and preparing yourselves for a swim, for which we are all thankful. When we spun in Pt Pleasent It was lucky we stayed right side up because I wouldn't have had the option of finding my mouth piece because I was in wonderland. I think they are the best investment we have made on the boat. They are not hard to get used to either, we took our dunk test with them and tried them out at a dive shop in our area, they worked flawlessly. All our communications are in them too, we call to shore and they respond to us with stuff like Wahoo is way behind you guys slow down! Sorry you knew I couldn't be totally serious for the whole post, see you guys at the Awards Cruise. Louie

PS if you need more info give me a call