Notices

Interesting Article

Old 04-01-2008, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am assuming this is Craig. I dont think anyone here is discounting your efforts. My son keeps me up to date with the effort you have all put into that Fountain. It is an awsome running piece. I think this article just rubbed a few people the wrong way. Good luck this year. Smitty
Old 04-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered

Smitty....just take of my baby....the Coast Guard is giving her a new name starting in 2008....You're In Command is being fazed out and no more NASCAR....just us....

DC has just approved a new name and program for us...

#340 Boat Responsibly Racing Team
Old 04-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Registered

Hey, hows it going! Yeah, we are busting our a@@es to make the ship in 2 weeks. Trust me it rubbed me and Dad every wrong way! And james feels the same way, when we spoke earlier! The beginning of his article sums him up, when he says about him trying to read a book or catch his dinner, but he couldnt with us racers disturbing him!!!
Hell im a "sluggish/calm" yorkshireman!! haha IDIOT.
Oh well enough of him! I just dont like idiot comments other racers towards us for no reason!
Have a good one, and good luck with OPA this year!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanks, Say hi to everyone for me.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wcmarine
Hey, Im just as pissed as you guys, he F@ckin called me a yorskhireman!! Garbageman....well I dont have many comments for you...But we trusted Anthony's word, let you run props we had,said you wanted to buy them and you had more money than god... you ran them all weekend and brought them back damaged sunday, stating you didnt want them.... Classy...

We ran Unlimited exactly like Smitty said....How were we going to put Powerboat P1 WC and P1 WC on a poster and in magazines!??? One thing we are not is scared.
The comments on Dave scott and all the "American racers" that this idiot wrote made me sick to my stomach! I gave this guy a ride and at 105 MPH he was lining his underwear saying to not go any faster!!! I wasted 2-3 hrs talking with him about the boat, and he didnt mention one thing! The guy is a major Bellend!!!
So ease off our team, as we are as shocked and disgusted as all of you guys!!
I also raced with Bill Mazzoni for 4 years here in the US, I live here and love this country, and for all you guys knowledge will be running under a US license this year in P1.
I'm pissed and hate stupid comments made above!!
I guess we should all go and play with our millions and act like *******s!!
WC please accept my apology I'm very impulsive a little insane and very sensitive. I got so upset at this mf and kinda took it out on u guys. Talked to my cuz Liam today and Jonny ahole is gonna get the story right.
running in unlimitted was ur only choice but in reality u cudda went to p2. rut row ahh the old man only gotta cuple left u did the right thing there to.
as far as the props go $$$$ money got nothing to do with it we used them once and i liked em DC didnt anyway they should have been returned 2 days sooner again I apoligize. I did not know they were damaged and I don't roll that way send me a bill and I pay for the repair

all that said I'll still put up the 100k if u guys wanna get busy. Sooner or later I'll come up with something that prevents Reggie from snubbing us . even if he puts an add that says these guys are a$$holes and thats not a fountain I'll feel better

( old man being my man Smitty )

Last edited by GARBAGEMAN; 04-01-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
I am assuming this is Craig. I dont think anyone here is discounting your efforts. My son keeps me up to date with the effort you have all put into that Fountain. It is an awsome running piece. I think this article just rubbed a few people the wrong way. Good luck this year. Smitty
Are ya mad at me boss ?
Old 04-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Registered

GM....we're cool! Just maybe scream and yell at your neighbour before you hit "Post Reply " on here!!
We figured Cat Killers engines were old and didnt have much time left, but also because Honeyparty.com was running Unlimited, we wanted to prove a point as they will be racing us this year in P1, and the owner talks more smack than all the Jerzey boyz combined ( seems impossible, but true..LOL)
You gotta give us a little credit, with stock 625's ( which they were all season) we beat, Instigator with 900's, Taboo with 800's, Honeyparty.com with 1200's and Switch with 900's.
If Cat Killer would have had one hickup....it would have been incredible, as nobody has ever one the World Championship, and then come over to win in Key west. We offered Reggie many Camels ( blonde big humped ones) to tell cat killer to finish second! He almost cracked.....almost!
Anyway, no hard feelings. Have a good one...
Old 04-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Registered

I just want to make clear for the last time...
The KOS/Fountain Worldwide team, had nothing to do with the content of this article. Lots of people, including ourselves, are very upset with this Jonathan greene. We wasted a lot of time showing this guy our boat, I took him on a test run, and me and James spoke with him for a few hours, we even bought him dinner on Duval.
He explained his article would be about how exciting and powerful our boats and racing are, and what it would be like running fast on water.
Chris Witty brought this Greene chap to us stating he is from the Daily Mail ( equivalent of USA today in England) so "we" , i mean the Wilson family, having been in boat racing for 55 years, took this as an opportunity to promote the sport we love and are addicted to. Unfortunately, Chris witty and Jonathan Greene forgot to tell us, the article would be an insult to us all, and make a mochery of our sport. This is now another reason we will never do anything with both of these guys, ever!!!!
So.... for those of you who know us, and for those who don't , we hope you know, we will always promote this sport, love this sport and help anyone out at a race site, and in no way shape or form, ever try and tarnish our sport, that is already the red headed step child to motorsports for too many people in this world.

Craig D. Wilson
Old 04-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Jonathan should stick to soccer! Weirdo.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered

Hey Craig thanks for being cool. As far as screaming at the nieghbors first I can't anymore cuz they all moved away

as for jonny a hole guys like us take care of problems like him

just gotta wait till everybody forgets about it

Quick Reply: Interesting Article

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.