Notices

Key West

Old 07-17-2009, 02:23 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Key West

What dates are the worlds. The actual dates of the races,Going to try and find some rooms. Do most people fly into the key west airport. or drive in from another aiirport.If they did not drive down,Is it best to find a place around duval.I think I can get in truman annex.
Thanks JOHN SR.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The races are NOv 11, Nov 13, and Nov 15. Most people fly in to Key West airport. We have stayed at both the truman annex and on Duval ( or a block off). Its definitely closer to stay at the Truman Annex to the races. We did that last year, but we rent golfcarts so were not to concerned about the walk anyway. Most places in Truman Annex you only get one parking spot so sometimes that is a pain in the ass. They have parking patrol running around all day. Depending on how many of you are coming, see if you can find a house somewhere near Duval and South st. That would be close to the race and Duval. Good luck and have fun.