Race site statistics >

Race site statistics

Notices

Race site statistics

Old 08-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Race site statistics

Putting together a marketing program and looking for site statistics to put onto my presentation.. Looking for both OPA and SBI sites.. fan base counts and if any crowd pics are available.....

thanks,
John
Old 08-13-2009, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John,
It is almost impossible to get the true numbers you are looking for at each site.
TV will be your best weapon to try and secure a sponsor. Any true sponsor isnt just going to take number you through at them those days are gone. The only hope u have is TV and to present them with true numbers you can verify.You can through 20,000 30,000 40,000 number around and say thats how many people were on the beach, but like Trent said with out a paying gate like last weekend in Michigan City it is almost impossible to verify those numbers. But on the other hand when you tell a sponsor that the race will air on network TV with a view audience of 600, 000 to 700,000 people now you will get their attention.Those number can be verified in print or by calling the network. Sponsor will spend the money but the bean counters want to know what bang for their buck they are getting it is simple math number have no personality.
The other important thing they are looking for is the cities that the races are in and the media population. Cities like Miami, New York, Sarasota , Ft Lauderdale, and Key West are a big plus.
One last thing you might want to bring to their attention is some of the other boats with major corp. sponsor, this makes them aware and think that if it is work and they are spending big money to sponsor a Team this might be something for them. Point out Teams like... Nation Gaurd, Seminole Hard Rock, Miccosukee Indian Gaming, Panisonic, Rockstar Energey Drinks, Sobe Entertainment, Lucal oil, Geico, Amsoil, Superior Asphalt, Throttle-UP Propellers, and Stihl . I'm sure there are some I'm leaving out but thats just to give you an idea and a list to work from.

I hope this info. help and if there is anything I can do or more info you want please feel free to cantact me .

Frank
Old 08-14-2009, 12:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Frankie, you left out The Jersey Boyz!
Old 08-14-2009, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

The tv pitch is a great one, but some of the venues we are gonna run are not covered, so have to rely on the good ol close count for some...
Old 08-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Registered

Not sure if a sponsor will feel they r getting the bang for their buck without TV but I guess you can test the waters and see. I know we have tried for yrs, and the last few months with the TV pitch we have spoke to more truly interested sponsor then we have in the past 3 yrs combined.
Good luck, and we have some print info. if you think it will help.

Frank
Old 08-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Registered

Augie,
You know i would never leave you out.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I know Brother. TV is the way to go.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Depends upon the venue. St Clair entertains 20000-30000, Detroit is more like 40k but there are some sites that are still buil;ding that only have a few thousand scattered over miles of beach. Our viewer numbers are steadily increasing on SupercatRacing.com. During the Detroit race we pull in viewers for the hydros and the numbers are off the charts

Last edited by Supercat Racing; 08-15-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Supercat Racing
St Clair entertains 20000-30000

I'm confused, in the SBI sandbox "BK1425" stated that over 100K+ were in attendence. Thats a 70,000 difference between the two of you. I realize a marketing company put those numbers together for him and as I have dealt with a few marketing companies myself and they make it bigger than life as they are selling a product. Is there any way that someone can provide JPD with some "accurate" numbers?

This is not a comment on the race site of St Clair itself, I have only heard incredible things concerning the town, fans, course, and the race itself. Hopefully one day I do hope to race there.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmmm maybe total for the entire weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.