Notices

JBS crushing geico

Old 08-23-2009, 10:27 AM
JBS
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lame

Yeah-its pretty sad when you cant get any support from the people in the industry that make their living off of us.Pretty lame
Old 08-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by purrfection
What's up with this? Jeff is proud of his team's accomplishment, beating the most well known team in turbine extreme-Miss Geico racing. In the past several years, Miss Geico racing has done a lot to promote offshore racing and we as fans and racers should be very grateful for their involvement. But on the race course, if they have no competition, what have they really accomplished? Without teams, such as Jeff Stevenson and JBS racing, there is no competition and to the average fan it becomes boring. I have had the pleasure of meeting both teams and they are all very professional and friendly people, who love the sport of offshore racing. Jeff, you are correct in the fact that if you do not promote your own team, no one else will. If I had the money, I would sponsor JBS Racing, because I love to see the competition between JBS Racing, Miss Geico, and Aquamania. Jeff, good luck to you and your team. Hopefully, something good will happen and you and your team will be able to return to the sport you truly miss.
Good post!
Old 08-24-2009, 12:52 AM
Registered

Jeff, I love that your motivated by beating us, a battle between two or three turbines is awesome. I just want you to know, when and if your ready to roll again.......its on. Savor Biloxi because it aint happening again Now get that sled ready and back up the talk my friend
Old 08-24-2009, 07:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

That's what I'm talking about, competition. Three Turbines doing battle at the Key West Worlds, would be awesome. I hope that JBS can get some sponsorship to make the trip and met with Aqua Mania and Miss Geico.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:40 PM
JBS
Registered

Default Bring it

Scotty-Oh its happenning again-we didnt win a top gun trophy and key wests fastest lap,and Biloxi by waiting around for you to break.Cant wait to get back out there.Some head to head racing without equipment failure should be very interesting and insanely fun for the fans to see!
Old 08-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
Scotty-Oh its happenning again-we didnt win a top gun trophy and key wests fastest lap,and Biloxi by waiting around for you to break.Cant wait to get back out there.Some head to head racing without equipment failure should be very interesting and insanely fun for the fans to see!
Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll.
You go bro.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS
I'd like to see that, if someone would setup a Fund to try and get JBS to Key West, I'd would put in $100.00 which might cover breakfast. We know that Aqua Mania and Miss Geico have the funds to go and would like to see JBS there also, doing battle with their friends.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
I'd like to see that, if someone would setup a Fund to try and get JBS to Key West, I'd would put in $100.00 which might cover breakfast. We know that Aqua Mania and Miss Geico have the funds to go and would like to see JBS there also, doing battle with their friends.
I'am in for a $100 as well! Lol
Old 08-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Congrats to JBS. It was good to see some good close racing between the boats. The second start looked pretty cool too.

Good luck on getting to Key West. It would be great to see several tubine boats mixing it up
Old 08-26-2009, 07:36 AM
JBS
Registered

Default key west funds

Sweet-every little bit helps.$200 should cover our jello shots for a day!!LOL Just kidding (but not realy)-I love to see the support.John-get that boat done so we can start rockin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.