JBS Turbine DEMOLISHED BY PISTON POWER >

JBS Turbine DEMOLISHED BY PISTON POWER

Notices

JBS Turbine DEMOLISHED BY PISTON POWER

Old 09-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JBS Turbine DEMOLISHED BY PISTON POWER

JBS (Just Be Silent) self proclaimed god off offshore boats got hammered by Local Havasu favorite Chip Romer in his 38 Skater 186 piston rocket. LOTO KING of the Lake Dave Scott then Buried the "too quiet" turbine with a blistering 208 mph pass.

JBS do yourself a favor and go back to the race course and leave the Lakes to the real PRO"S

Havasu Rocks!!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats to Chip and Dave! Those are some BIG numbers.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sun tzu
JBS (Just Be Silent) self proclaimed god off offshore boats got hammered by Local Havasu favorite Chip Romer in his 38 Skater 186 piston rocket. LOTO KING of the Lake Dave Scott then Buried the "too quiet" turbine with a blistering 208 mph pass.

JBS do yourself a favor and go back to the race course and leave the Lakes to the real PRO"S

Havasu Rocks!!
Just two questions for you.....

How fast did they go?

and

Whats your point?
Old 09-14-2010, 10:04 AM
JBS
Registered

Again-another brainless post by a self proclaimed OSO ***.

Everyone talks about turbine power like it's some kind of huge advantage.piston boats are just as fast if not faster-like anything else-it's power vs reliability.I didn't see any of these drag boats do anything more than 1 run-that's how long they last.we could do passes all weekend long if we wanted and then some.
Shootouts are fun but they don't reflect any kind of top end speed-just what can be done in 1 mile.let's see some Havasu "power" hang in the ocean for 100 miles-it's never going to happen.
Right now JBS is "the king of Havasu"
Old 09-14-2010, 10:08 AM
JBS
Registered

Default Sun tzu

Just a quick question for all your contradictions-
You say it "takes no skill" to do a Shootout-then you say leave it to the pros-which is it?
Just curious
Old 09-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sun tzu

Havasu Rocks!!
WTF??? Are you serious? While I may not agree with some of Jeff's ethics or his post's... what's your angle here? Turbine power on the race course is way different that what you think you saw at the shootout. While David had an awesome run... very impressive to say the least, I am pretty sure his motors wouldn't a race. By no means is this the truth, purely speculation as I have no idea what he is actually running other than what I've heard.

Back to my point...I just don't understand why you and others continually bash Jeff. How about you pop you head out of your a$$ and contribute something useful or keep your worthless post's to yourself? Just my two cents....

BTW, from reviewing your other post's, it seems that you are definetly out to rattle some cages... a real keyboard tough guy.... what is it with you west coast guys???? LOL You guys are funny....

Last edited by teamsynergy; 09-14-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
we could do passes all weekend long if we wanted and then some.
Shootouts are fun but they don't reflect any kind of top end speed-just what can be done in 1 mile.let's see some Havasu "power" hang in the ocean for 100 miles-it's never going to happen.

Is this the same boat that sat on the trailer at Cumberland last weekend because it was broken and couldn't get parts to get it fixed?

Old 09-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Registered

That was funny...

But on the flip side... They do run the $hit out of that boat for sure at the races.... which leads to breakages of all sorts...
Old 09-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Racer
Racer

This thread reminds of this one.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/o...co-biloxi.html
Old 09-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wonder if this will turn fun or angry... Some people can't take a good ribbing, some can.. Either way, I'm on board.. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.