Notices

Upcoming surgery

Old 12-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi Chris!

Good luck on December 7th, I will be praying for a great outcome.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:38 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys...

Let you know that I had a surgery this morning at 6am and lasted for almost an hour. I am ok but sore and have a patch on my right eye. I will see my doctor tomorrow morning to remove my patch.

Thanks everyone.

Chris
Old 12-08-2010, 05:36 AM
Registered

That's great; it went well for you! Not sure if you have kids or not ? I do and I can only imagine the stress of thinking something not going right; not being able to see after the surgery.

Your a brave man my friend! i hope all of your follow ups go just as well for you too! Keep us posted!

Cheers,
Joe Skrocki

Last edited by audacity; 12-08-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:07 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by audacity
That's great; it went well for you! Not sure if you have kids or not ? I do and I can only imagine the stress of thinking something not going right; not being able to see after the surgery.

Your a brave man my friend! i hope all of your follow ups go just as well for you too! Keep us posted!

Cheers,
Joe Skrocki
Joe!

Thank you!!!!! Thanks for your supports!!! I do have a kid named Jennifer. I just glad I took a surgery right away rather than later. It was pretty scary but I made it through!!!

I cant wait to get this darn patch off because it starts to slide down!

Chris
Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Chris
I have found that I've turned into a woos lately with any simple surgery or medical treatment........but, next time I have anything done I'm going to think of you. You are an inspiration and I thank you for it.
Happy holidays and stay warm.
Pat
Old 12-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Registered

Chris...I'm glad your healing good so far.....our prayers are with you for a quick recovery and I hope all heals fine. Please keep us posted on your healing process....Happy Holidays to you and your family
Old 12-08-2010, 03:09 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Thanks Pat and Julie!!!!!! You both rock!

Good news is...My patch has been removed this morning and I actually can see with my right eye but it is little bit out of focus. That is normal because it is still in process to heal.

I felt great when patch is off...I will go back next Wednesday for other checkup. WIll have one more surgery to remove contaracts in my right eye but that will occur in a year from now.

Right now I am trying not to touch my right eye because it itches! Ha ha ha ha...

Thanks everyone and you all have a great happy holidays! I'll be thinking of you! Cant wait to see you when season 2011 begins!

Chris
Old 12-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is Good News Chris. Hope everything works out for you ! Merry X-Mas
Old 12-15-2010, 08:57 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Good news!!!!!

I had an appointment today for my right eye checkup following 1 week after had a surgery. Everything looks so good...No bleeding at all...the leak has been sealed very well but my right eye is still little bit swollen but that is normal.

I will be back again on Jan 12th for left eye checkup. And then in 2-3 months, I will have contaract surgery on my right eye.

My doctor just OK'd me to play racquetball!!!! Oh, how I miss playing with 55 mph racquetball ball!!!!! Here I come!

Chris
Old 12-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Great news Chris!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.