Thunder on the Beach Organizers Cancel Event

Notices

Thunder on the Beach Organizers Cancel Event

Old 06-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
DJ,

I know everyone is invited and welcome just kinda hard for some of the SBI teams with the situation between SBI and Morehead . Dont think its right but each there own, suprises me that the other Org are Ok with it, thats part of the problem why there is so much division in the sport.

Nothing personal meant I know you have nothing to do with it just the truth and how I fell.
The truth Frank? Here is the truth as I know it, there was a phone conversation between two people, I have a pretty good idea what you were told and I know what I was told and IMO the truth probably falls somewhere in between the two! And yes, I absolutely take personal when someone "attacks" the MHC event! I put my heart and soul into that event regardless of the politics or the letters on the sleeve! My only goal is to make MHC the best, and safest event it can be!! We have a phenomenal group of volunteers to help make that happen and there is a reason they come back year after year. I will not further comment on the "situation" as you put it, no grudges, no hard feelings, it is what it is and moving forward with 2012! Thanks for the heads up on making the "blackball" list btw.

Now, BOT...Again, I don't care what the politics are, what team you are, what letters are on your sleeve. I am just a fan of offshore, all of offshore!! Hate seeing sites fall by the wayside, regardless of the reason. I wish Gary nothing but the best in his efforts to bring offshore back to OB!!!!! I know how hard and thankless a job it can be!!

DJ
Old 06-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DJ,

Not really sure what u r talking about, and it has nothing to do with politics just good business practic. If it is done to one orgin, i'm sure it can be done to another.