Calling all Supercat and Extreme Teams >

Calling all Supercat and Extreme Teams

Notices

Old 07-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Calling out all Supercat and Extreme Teams...

Who is coming to St Clair?? I am working on space for the road and as all of you are "larger" teams I want to make sure you get the space you need.

this is going to be an event you won't want to miss. the entertainment is unbelieveable, and where else can you watch the race within 50yds of your pit space. The BWORA, Entertainment and Vendor Mgmt and the city are rolling out the red carpet for teams to attend this year.

I almost forgot - The fans, the weekend draws over 100K people, it's a great exposure event for your sponsors. We hope to see you there!

I know that MGR and Cat Can Do are coming but am wondering about others??? It would be awesome to get all of you together.

That being said, whos in ??? WHM? Byryder? CMS? Warpaint? Aquamainia? Cintron? Gasse? CRC? Two Cocks Fighting? Outerlimits? Global Warmer? Lucas Oil? Stihl? (just to name a few)

Please respond back if you can make it and I will add you to the list of teams that are coming and posted under the "complete St. Clair Roll Call".

Regards,
Brian Kowalski
BWORA
Dry Pit Mgr

Last edited by bk1425; 07-06-2012 at 10:28 AM.