Notices

Sbi 2013 911

Old 04-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sbi 2013 911

Racers and Crew:

SBIP is enthusiastic about starting the 2013 season with the first race next week in Biloxi, MS.

As we have said in previous news blast the SBIP livestream on the web site is going to be better this year with additional cameras. In addition to SBIP shooting for the livestream we will also be shooting for the Reality Show. All teams need to look professional and showcasing your team by dressing in team uniforms while at the pits, attending the drivers meetings and at the parties.

While we all morn for the loss at the Boston Marathon, we have to stay strong as a Nation and move forward with our lives. Many people and racers have asked me over the 22 years of racing in New York, why SBIP does it. As most of you know, SBIP held a race on the Sunday prior to 9/11 and I have made it my mission to continue that event as long as I can out of support for the victims and families. I have attached a letter that Governor James McGreevey sent to me a few years after that tragic Tuesday. Take a moment to read it and take pride that we have continued on from that 11th Annual to now the 23rd Annual. SBIP has produced this race, with no sponsor help for all these years. I ask that all teams participate and share in this Tribute to 911, if not for you, for what it stands for – the US as a Country will not parish.

SBIP is proud to be part of the anniversary of 9/11.

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 04-21-2013 at 09:35 PM.