Notices

Carb Motors

Old 11-17-2013, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Carb Motors

Wow pretty funny when I brought up Carb Motors for the SV class 6-8 months ago I got bashed and told I was going back to old technology. Matter of fact someone not meantioning names came on and said Nascar was even getting anyway from Carb Motors that I should get with it. Guess I wasnt so wrong... Now that SBI took the time and effort to spec a carb motor for the SuperBoat class like I said they were going to and it worked, now carb motors are the next best thing to slice bread. Wow and its cool, and right thing to do now....Lol . I guess its OK now for other Org. to use what they said was old technology now that it has proven itself, and working well for the racers and in turn building the class that the fans love, but it wont be long now for it to be fractured once again same old thing nothing changes its not about the motor its about boat count if the racers like it now carb motors are GOOD. ...why not be original and do something different ?

There will be other classes running simalar motors next yr, and from the teams that I spoke to that are involved they are excited about it for numerous reason. The main reason is cost, plus reliability and it opens the door for numerous motor builders in most everyones area to get back into racing and in turn benifits the racers. Stay tune the rules will be in the rule book soon, and everyone can read them just read them....Lol

BEFORE anyone goes flying off the handle my point of this whole thing was that everyone shouldnt be so fast to bash common seance because sometimes it just make Seance.

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 11-18-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

No one loves themselves more than you. LOL Your asking your SV class to now go and build yet another motor package? What is that, 3 different motors in 3 years? Make up your mind what makes sense and stick with it. Cant wait to see what the NEW spec carb motor makes for HP in the SV class. I can only pray its aprox 550 HP and you can save your drives and keep the boats under 95 MPH. You need a chill pill dude.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:33 AM
Registered

Was that our way of saying I was right Randy...?
Lol I was talking about the Superboat Extreme new motor package that was discussed in KW, but thats right you wouldnt know you werent there,

If SBI does decide to allow a carb motor in SV class what would be the problem with that, races would have options. They could use a Merc, Vortex, or the new package what ever was more cost effective for that team, why just stick Merc down their throats and be held hostage to their pricing ? But Merc would still be an option if they want to use them no one is asking anyone go go and build anything, and there again starts the Randy rumors based on no facts.

Not even sure why you replied it doesnt effect you at all????
Old 11-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jesus Christ Frank!!!....please proof read your posts! and use spell check. Even Randy spelled all his words right. Im not sure it was actually Randy. May be someone else on his screenname.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Registered

Thansk Bruce I'll work on it... :
Old 11-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Thansk Bruce I'll work on it... :
Obviously ..we haven't learned anything ....have we?
Old 11-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Registered

Just wanted to see if you were a wake, guess you didnt think it was funny...
Old 11-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Going to be a good show. 110mph Svl's
Old 11-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Registered

SV always put on a good show, thats why the fans love the class.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
SV always put on a good show, thats why the fans love the class.
good show? me thinks you be hangin with Nancy Pelossi too much!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.