Notices

Key West 2014

Old 07-31-2014, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
PS I said there is 10-15 teams that "could" qualify.
Ok 10 or 15 post them.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:29 PM
Registered

You are a great ambassador for SBI.
You should try it instead of always being so negative.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Registered

Ask Smitty why he doesnt do 3 day Worlds any more, sure he can help you understand.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
You should try it instead of always being so negative.
Im not negative. Im only stating my feelings when you post crap like you need to race 3 races or else. I like SBI and I have stated many times I like what they do with the live TV. They put on good races at good locations and have had good heads up racing this year. Stop posting fantasy post about how reliable your SV package is and how cheap it is to build your own reliable motor.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:29 PM
Registered

Im not negative. Im only stating my feelings when you post crap like you need to race 3 races or else. I like SBI and I have stated many times I like what they do with the live TV. They put on good races at good locations and have had good heads up racing this year. Stop posting fantasy post about how reliable your SV package is and how cheap it is to build your own reliable motor.
1 More mis information, whats does a new 525 cost?
2 What does an equivalent motor cost to build from an independent builder. $18,000 - $20,000 NEW
Old 07-31-2014, 06:50 PM
Registered

LOL Has anyone been turned away that wants to race in KW??? The money they collect off you at that race alone covers there bills for the year. Its another way of getting you to go to more event. IMO if its in the rule book then you should stick to those rules NO EXCEPTIONS or take it out of the rules. What would the international teams due then? They don't do 3 races.
Look at it this way. There wouldn't be many boat in KW if you had to run 3 races during the year. I would say there are less than 10-15 teams that would qualify.
Ok lets break it down:
1 Has anyone ever been turned away. Yes
2 Bills cover for a yr....another lie
3 Another way to get boats...another lie
4 10- 15 boat you know that wouldnt be there...another lie

I post about fantasy REALLY lol.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:58 PM
Registered

You dont even race KW so why do you care, or the the motors. I sure dont care what OPA uses for motor thats for sure .
Old 07-31-2014, 07:09 PM
Registered

Whats really funny is you said the same thing a few yrs back when SBI kicked Merc to the curb and designing the new CARB LOL Superboat motor. Now its the greatest thing out there. Its not rocket science what would make you think it wouldnt work in SV now that it proven. If you want to believe it or not it is half the cost of a merc and I know you dont like that, but not liking it and lying about the truth isnt right.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Registered

Frank you are so far out in left field I almost feel sorry for you. You information and what you think you know is so bogus EVERYONE knows you are drinking the Kool-Aid. Please don't drag SBI into this. My beef is with your misleading information you post.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
1 More mis information, whats does a new 525 cost?
2 What does an equivalent motor cost to build from an independent builder. $18,000 - $20,000 NEW
1. I have no idea. I thought you posted they were out of production.
2. You said equivalent. As far as I know the only other manufacture that comes close to a "proven" tested, internal water cooled, guardian mode, EFI would be Illmore. I don't know what they cost. If you are saying a plain carb motor with good parts then we are not talking about equivalent packages. The only thing that may be equivalent is the HP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.