Congrats to Activator and Typhoon >

Congrats to Activator and Typhoon

Notices

Congrats to Activator and Typhoon

Old 10-19-2002, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Congrats to Activator and Typhoon

Just saw the Saturday results. Congratulations to BJ and Mark for another National Championship. You guys raced you ass off this year and earned it. Randy and Glen, Typhoon ran like winners all year. Congratulations on the strong second finish.

Factory 1 rules......
Old 10-20-2002, 09:12 AM
Registered

congratulations to both teams. randy and BJ's crews did a great job all season. they both put a lot of effort into making F1 a strong class.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:14 AM
Registered

looking at the apba page it says that only bj and randy entered. is that correct?
Old 10-20-2002, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They were the only teams mentioned during the webcast
Old 10-21-2002, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Thanks guys we had a great race.The better prepared team won and that was them.Our trim switch broke on the parade lap so we had to jump it at the pump before the mill took off.Never raced before with out trim but I can tell you its not good in 4 foot seas.We did our best and thanks for all the support from all of you threw the season.I have no excusses and am not implying the results would have been any differant.Im still after the Activator and have the worlds to redeam ourselves.
Very humbled Randy
THATS RACING
Old 10-21-2002, 05:55 PM
BJM
Registered

Thanks everyone!
What another great year of racing. Hats off to Candy and Glen of Typhoon. We had a great time in the Bahamas and put on a pretty good show for the few fans that were lucky enough to be there. Great job by APBA for putting this thing on. It's not easy to put on a race in the Bahamas but for a first time event, things went pretty well. Mark and I are looking forward to returning to Key West and finishing what we set out to do. Win a National and World title. Special thanks to Typhoon, Flashwave, Propco, High energy, Velocity and all the other Factory-1 teams that made our class the most competitive and exciting to watch. I hope to see everyone show up for Key West and put on a great race. See you in 4 weeks.
B.J.MAHER(f1-1 Activator)

Candy
You're going to have to see that #1 on the side of my boat for another year. After another whiping in Key West it's going to be a long cold winter for Team Typhoon. Talk to you soon 2nd place
Old 10-21-2002, 07:40 PM
Registered

bj, you need to come to new orleans. you can thump some melons and flex on them.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:01 PM
Registered

Randy,

I can't believe you finished second with a broken trim switch

Let the fun begin.....
Old 10-21-2002, 08:05 PM
RLW
~~~~
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

To both F-1 Teams that showed up in Freeport.
Thanks for giving me the time to rub elbows with the "Top Guns of F-1" in the Bahamas.

BJ, I will take you up on the invite to be on your "will call list" at a race next year.

Mark, I will think about taking that blower out of my boat to save my drive.

Randy, When will we have the time to share that 12 pack to talk about the trials and tribulations of National Title racing and trim related issues.

We enjoyed ourselves at the 2002 Nationals thanks to all of the great people that make the APBA the premier sanctioning body of Offshore Racing

Sincerely, Russ Withiam
Old 10-21-2002, 09:58 PM
Registered

Shane,

Check with Bradshaw. One of the guys he had in the P4-69 may be going without a ride. I'll email you his address.

Jim

Quick Reply: Congrats to Activator and Typhoon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.