Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Florida Boyz  looking for P class boats >

Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Notices

Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Old 12-07-2002, 01:46 PM
PJA

Default Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Anyone interested in making P class Bigger and better.The Jersey Boyz are up to 38 boats in P calass.Come on Florida , lets get our P class close to that size, it would make for an interesting season next year . We could also have our own little Friendly battle going on, Jersey Boyz Verses The Florida Boyz.Theres always more power in big numbers, so lets get it together and make this sport better.

Old 12-08-2002, 08:00 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Ive considered doing a couple of local races (ft myers, sarasota)
Please email me with particulars. Do you need to rig a manual bilge pump? Any place to rent safety equip?
27 Warlock V bottom..what class???
Thanks

Dan
Old 12-08-2002, 08:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Pete,COOL.The first meeting of The Jersey Boyz will be held 12/21,call Smitty. Get the Flordia Boyz ready,we're coming! Regards Augie.
Old 12-08-2002, 08:43 AM
PJA

Dan B They Like To See Two Bilge Pumps And A Manual Hand Pump Some Place In The Boat.I Dont Know About Renting Jackets But Give Us Time We Might Be Able To Find Someone With Spares.What Hp In The Warlock? Just Make Your Plans To Race Between The Fl Boyz And Jersey Boyz We Will Help All We Can We Are To Make This FUN And A Good Show Of Racing.I Will Email Some Other Things You May Need. Pete

Old 12-08-2002, 08:48 AM
PJA

Augie Im Trying To Get The Boys Together For This Year We Will See What Happens. Smitty Is Going To Get Me The Info From Your Meeting Up There. Hopefully We Can Get A Ton Of P Boats Out And Make Our Little Race Family A Lot Bigger. Pete

Old 12-08-2002, 08:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be down to you real soon,get the troops ready,The Jersey Boyz are coming to invade Flordia! Will keep you posted,say hi to everyone,Augie.
Old 12-08-2002, 09:28 AM
PJA

Augie If The Boat Wasn't Pulled Apart I Would Be Ready For Racing Today.If ICan Get The Florida Boyz Rallied We Will Be Ready For You Boyz From Jersey. Time Will Tell. Pete

Old 12-08-2002, 10:12 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Every one needs to show up to St Cloud in early April. It is a divisional race, great for the first time racer. Also they had prize money for the local classes. We all need to decide what the bracket rules state and put your boats in the correct classes. We don't need to be racing in classes that are slower than our boats are capable of. I don't care what props people say they are racing your boat should be in the class that it is the fastest for.
Old 12-08-2002, 10:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have raced St. Cloud the last 2 years,and you cant find a nicer bunch of peaple on the whole circut. Problemis its a APBA div. race. It sounds to me like these fellows ar tauking SBI. Mel.
Old 12-08-2002, 11:18 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

I thought they were looking for other options. It's still cheaper to come down and race St Cloud than race a normal entry fee. APBA fees are only 200 per race now it's 500 to enter SBI!

Quick Reply: Florida Boyz looking for P class boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.