Countdown to Milwaukee

Notices

Countdown to Milwaukee

Old 07-16-2003, 05:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Countdown to Milwaukee

Hey, this isn't my job, but someone has to do it. It's now 24 days until the F-1 race in Milwaukee. How many F-1s plan to attend? Count Screamin' Eagle in. Who else? Flashwave? PropCo? Offshore Addition? High Energy? Typhoon? Superboat? Lets hear it! Hellooooooooo!
Old 07-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Registered

Offshore Addiction will not be making the trek, but I am working on a ride for the race so I hope I'll see you there
Old 07-17-2003, 09:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

We have a Wild Lineup for that race, lost of former F1 and F2 racers battling it out in closed canopy boats. Should be interesting.

Scott,

I may have an idea if you are looking for a seat.

Chris
(513) 706-3199
Old 07-17-2003, 01:43 PM
F1-44

Default Team BRE

If Team BRE gets a little funding, we'll be there.

Also thinking about renting the driver's seat since there is a small possibility that my drvier (dad) won't be available.

Tony B.

Old 07-17-2003, 01:53 PM
Registered

Screamin Eagle,

Last week in Mentor, OH. Team B.R.E. said they will be there also the 29 Fountain Mutural Fun boat. There also is a 29 Fountain called V1 Rotate that runs in the Great Lakes Series I'm trying to see if they will make it. I did'nt get to ask Kevin of Radioactive but they might make it. So with are normal Pro Series F1 turn out plus 3 or 4 Great Lakes Series Teams we could have our biggest turn out this year. We got to race with these guys last week and we had a great time with them on and off the course and there not affraid to hang it out on the course.
Old 07-17-2003, 01:58 PM
Registered

TEAM B.R.E.

It won't be the same without Dad not being there.....but thats one less drink you have to get....if we can do something to get you guys there let me know.

Gino
Old 07-17-2003, 06:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If Team B.R.E. is still racing that fast little Warlock they will be a major competitor.
Old 07-17-2003, 09:16 PM
F1-44

Default Still in it.

We're still in the 25' Warlock. Only had a couple of bites in the off season that didn't pan out to sell it.

I don't know about major competitor, but we'll try to keep up this time. Last weekend Gino spanked us...probably because he didn't attend the "pre race activities" the night before.

Right now we're pulling the drive apart and stuff is falling all over the floor. Who the hell throttle's that thing anyway???

Tony B.

Old 07-17-2003, 09:36 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 805 Likes on 595 Posts
Thumbs up Freeze Frame Video

We Be there The 4th Stop Apba Pro Tour. We Have A Couple Of On Board Cameras Left For The Event ??? (631) 226-5754 .... Jeff Gerardi Freeze Frame Video Inc.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:31 AM
Registered

Hey BRE,
I found out you payed that "big girl" running the water taxi $25 to take me on an extended tour....you dog! While you were out having fun I had to make a swim for it to shore...I tought I was back in the old military days. I was lucky, I had a left over hamburger in my hand and threw it toward the bow and made my excape! Pay backs are ugly!!

Quick Reply: Countdown to Milwaukee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.