Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
My first race day - going crazy with the Boyz >

My first race day - going crazy with the Boyz

Notices

My first race day - going crazy with the Boyz

Old 07-22-2003, 08:39 AM
packinair

peconic great pictures what a reporter. thank 's again. THANK'S to you I now KNOW WHY THE COOLER SMELLS LIKE FISH

Old 07-22-2003, 08:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Hollywood, Thanks for a GREAT time this weekend. Everything will depend on what Eddie and Tommy find with the engines. I'll call ya later.
Old 07-22-2003, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Godfather: You can call on my servces anytime if they involve the keyboard, the camera, or strange electronics. Kurt is the GOD of engines. Now with rubber hoses, I know there's a secondary use for them. Filled with lead, they are rumored to be especially impactful.

Glenn: Smells like fish? I'd rather not go there ... Would love to go up the Hudson with y'all, but I need to take care of some misguided children of the Superboat persuasion. Also, as far as I'm concerned, Augie can race a friggin Aegis cruiser in my bracket, and I'd be honored to lose out to him. When we were sitting out there on the course after the race, we were convinced that Augie had beaten us fair and square, and it was good. But getting beaten hours after the race by a Larry Flint boat with a Disco Fever paintjob, that hurts. We didn't even know that boat existed, because we'd never seen 'em in front of us. And then Randy has to hand the guy the checkered flag.

But remember: The bigger the boat, the bigger the target. August 15, Point Pleasant. Team Oreo strikes back.

Last edited by Peconic; 07-22-2003 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-22-2003, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Peconic, I'm Honored...Thank You......you have a way with that keyboard.