Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Invitation to Alabama >

Invitation to Alabama

Notices

Invitation to Alabama

Old 08-04-2003, 07:48 AM
powerboat princess

Default Invitation to Alabama

Hello Everyone- I am from the Gulf Coast Powerboat Association in Orange Beach, Alabama. I want to personally extend an invitation to the beautiful, white, sandy beaches of Alabama. We are having the FIRST Offshore boat race in the history of Alabama and we are excited. All politics aside ---we want you to come to Alabama and show everyone what an exciting powerful sport offshore racing is!
Our southern hospitality will set you on your ***! We have a great week planned with lots of press coverage-after all you guys are stars, lots of parties and functions.
Some of us are new to the world of offshore racing - but we like what we see so far! We want to have a huge show and see some major competition! You can contact me at 1-866-954-RACE (7223) I am availabe to answer all questions or concerns. Should you need help with expense money we will try to do our best to assist you. Race week starts Thursday August 21, we also have a poker run on Saturday if anyone is interested in entering that. See ya at the races!

Old 08-04-2003, 10:25 AM
Offshore Addiction

Just a FYI- APBA has a race in Sarasota, FL on Aug 22-24, 2003.

Old 08-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Thank you Robin,

Invitation accepted!

Team ATC
Old 08-06-2003, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FloraBama Race

Robin,
It was great meeting you in North Carolina. It sounds like the red carpet will be rolled out in Orange Beach. Team Deep V Cats will be there for sure. Your assistant said, the people want you, the city wants you, even the state wants you. It sounds like you have put together one of the great sites. The spectator turn out and media coverage should be awesome. I did not realize what a beautiful place your area is. I'll be calling you regarding suggestions for lodging. Steve Quick
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.