Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1 >

Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1

Notices

Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1

Old 09-02-2003, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1

I have to say we are running all the G.L.S. races next year in what ever boat we run...Thank you for the 2 best races we ran all year. It was the biggest spectator fleet I've ever seen, 7 F1 boats and some of the best racing we've been in all year, after the race... I've had some good times in the last 3 years but this one took the cake. And the party at Jack's Sunday night..I missed my flight Monday and I'd miss another for another night like that. So to Holly and the Staff at G.L.S. thank you! The treatment we recieved was great. We got to meet alot of teams that don't run the Pro Series and there just a great group of people. We even got to race with the F1 Twisted Chyx again, Team Motion was deck to deck with us for the first 2 laps. Hats off guys for a new team to run 80mph in the straightaway in that water.
It ended up with Team BRE 16sec. behind us than Team Motion 10sec behind them than Full Tilt 10 sec. behind them. Also Team V1Rotate finished 10 sec. behind Twisted Chyx there was close racing everywhere in F1.
After the race...a great awards banquet and the party at Jack's well I'm going to leave it there, but I have to thank one of the guys from Mutual Fun for talking to the girls dad while I talk to the daughter, he bored the dad so much he went to bed and left his daughter and her friend with us.....Thanks Dave I owe you one....she did say she liked you as a friend, sorry about coming up to you with the cell phone and telling you it was your wife in front of the dad, I just did't think it would have worked as good as it did!!!
B.R.E. I can't even say anything over this site.....other than keep spearing them fish with your bow!!!! Thanks guys!!!
Gino

Last edited by MANITIE; 09-02-2003 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:24 PM
Registered

GINO,

sounds like everybody had a great time racing, only wish we were their mixing it up with you. the silver cup series bar none is the best. we will be at the worlds with the boat after innovation rebuilds the motor again.
congrats on your win, and we will see you soon.

kevin
Old 09-02-2003, 09:27 PM
F1-44

Default Hey Gino

Thanks for coming and idleing around the course. Sorry you didn't get a chance to go full throttle to clean the motor out...

You probably missed the best ride of all though...me and the guys from Mutual Fun took out their 27 Fountain with a Pro Charger out at 3:00am.

Needless to say pitch black...3 footers...a fountain...

I caught two fish for you with that long beak, it works even better than my Warlock.

Good Luck at the Worlds.

T

Old 09-03-2003, 06:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gino, isn't that what it's all about.....Having Fun and being with Friends.Congrats on your win, we'll see you at the worlds. Augie
Old 09-03-2003, 07:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Augie,arent u boys coming down for the nationals in Si.Pete? Was looking forward to seeing you I should have Dave and Kenny back out there in Vixen for that one again.They seem to be working out as a team a lot better this year.Hope to see you all there. Mel TEAM VIXEN P5-16
Old 09-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Registered

Mel...sorry we missed you in Sarasota. Couldnt get everyone together with their busy schedules. But...

We plan on being down in St Pete. I cant speak for the rest of the guys, but Im sure we will have a handful of Jersey Boyz down there.

Regards
Old 09-03-2003, 12:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bruce,looking forward to it.Should have some great competion for this one.I would think some Mich.and Calf. boats should be in town.High Priority should be ready by then too,should make for one heck of a race.They were taulking about a high point trophy for the P classes also,but i didnt catch all of it. Mel MAG 27
Old 09-03-2003, 12:38 PM
Registered

I believe High Priority is ready to go.They just missed Sarasota by couple of days. They got that boat rigged in record time. I dont think there will be a trophy for high points in P class. At least, thats the way I understand it. They told us that in Milwaukee. Which is another reason why we didnt come to Sarasota. The race didnt mean anything as far as points. So why beat up the boat?

We were out of the running anyway after being DQd in Milwaukee. Oh well...see ya soon
Old 09-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Registered

Bruce, One of the race teams Donated $1000 dollars for P Class Trophies. THey announced it in the drivers meeting in Sarasota.
Old 09-03-2003, 12:56 PM
Registered

Hey Scott...........WAZZZUP

I wish they would stop changing things around in the middle of the season.

Quick Reply: Thanks to the G.L.S. this year...and great racing in F1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.