Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds >

Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds

Notices

Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds

Old 09-13-2003, 12:26 PM
TeamRelentless

hyper we are in the points running for 1st in P1 so we decided to sit NY out because we didn't wanna hurt the motors any worse being MD is only a few weeks away ...it was a last minute decision we had planned on runnin NY...hope to see u in MD
Stroker

Old 09-13-2003, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1Hyper1, anything you want to know about Kurt or Bubba I have both their phone numbers. We all had a great weekend with John and Kurt was with us all weekend, as for the other Jersey Boyz, as you can read they wanted to save the boats or they were just beat up from the rough waters we had all season. Not all of them have a Flying Condo like mine but this next race is very important to them with the points race so I can understand why they would want to sit that one out. I will say that they missed a great race and crazy waters. Are we going to see you in Maryland? Regards Augie
Old 09-13-2003, 01:46 PM
TeamRelentless

hey godfatha wazzzzzzzzzzup bro!!!!

Old 09-13-2003, 11:56 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
We will be there you can count on it so hopefully your engines are good for one more battle because ours are.Augie it was a pleasure meating you in New York as well as all of you other folks that attended.Hopefully we will have good weather and a great turn out,looking foreward to as the Jersey Boys say,kickin some butt,lets all have a safe and good time so freshen up those powerlpants and get ready,see you guys there.
Old 09-15-2003, 03:52 PM
merlin540

P1-32 AGITATOR OFFSHORE SHOULD BE READY AND WE WILL BE THERE TO RUN P1 SEE YA THERE.

Old 09-15-2003, 06:07 PM
TeamRelentless

nice merlin can't wait to see u hope all works out so u can make it what size and make hull is it?

Old 09-15-2003, 06:08 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry to upset you guys

BUT>>>>>>>>>just got of the phone with Jay muller, since the Miami Race is cancelled, he is bringing the 40 ft Motion Supercat to the game.
Old 09-15-2003, 06:09 PM
TeamRelentless

great

Old 09-15-2003, 10:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Sorry to upset you guys

Originally posted by Wazzup Racing
BUT>>>>>>>>>just got of the phone with Jay muller, since the Miami Race is cancelled, he is bringing the 40 ft Motion Supercat to the game.
Excellent! We got a kitty to run with him
Old 09-15-2003, 10:33 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know Stylin is comming out to play again.
Attached Thumbnails Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds-p1-17-stylinsmall.jpg  

Quick Reply: Calling all P1 boats to come out and play for one last time this season B4 the Worlds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.