Notices

Next Year and F2

Old 12-06-2003, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 29-5 BLADES

Hey Jeff! Do you have any 29 5 blade Hydromotive props I can use?
Old 12-06-2003, 10:47 AM
BJM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WHERE'S the love
Old 12-06-2003, 11:30 AM
JKK
Registered

Default Re: 29-5 BLADES

Originally posted by Lute Dickey
Hey Jeff! Do you have any 29 5 blade Hydromotive props I can use?

Sure and we had them labbed especially for a 35 Fountain by underwater prop labbing of Orange Beach. I'll look for them, last place I put them was by our 3rd place national points trophy. Lute, we also got a good shot of you right before the 2nd race at Orange Beach (see below), it will be sad when we both move up, it will be hard to communicate to each other with hand signals through the canopies.....LOL.

You the man!

JK
Attached Thumbnails Next Year and F2-garycolemanblue.gif  

Last edited by JKK; 12-06-2003 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-06-2003, 11:59 AM
Registered

"What you talkin` bout Let`s Play . The good ol`days have come and gone brother. If I have to race next year like I did this year I`m out.....The numbers are so low it`s like "oh what are those boats out there for" From the BS in Marathon to the trophy distribution and so on I can have lots more fun on a poker run.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:12 PM
JKK
Registered

I here ya, let's keep each other up to date, would be cool to have all the boys attend a few of the same poker runs, if that is the direction everything decides to go.

JK
Old 12-06-2003, 01:23 PM
Let'sPlayPat

Dear Lute,
This is my first post and it's just for you!
Talking about "the good ol' days" and "If I have to race next year like I did this year I'm out". I don't blame you because if I did it like you did this year I'd crawl right under the rock! Also in response to "the BS in Marathon" (translation=youbcheating) and "trophy distribution"(translation=youbstealing) we might see you poker running next year where as you probally already know we would kick your butt at that too!!
All kidding aside we had a great time racing with you and I wish you and yours a happy holiday(not sure if you celebrate Hanukkah or Christmas)
p.s. on the 29.5's we don't believe in the saying "It's better to owe than not pay"
signed ,your best pal and FACTORY TWO WORLD CHAMPION Patrick

Old 12-06-2003, 01:54 PM
Let'sPlayPat

Dear Lute,
This is my first post and it's just for you!
Talking about "the good ol' days" and "If I have to race next year like I did this year I'm out". I don't blame you because if I did it like you did this year I'd crawl right under the rock! Also in response to "the BS in Marathon" (translation=youbcheating) and "trophy distribution"(translation=youbstealing) we might see you poker running next year where as you probally already know we would kick your butt at that too!!
All kidding aside we had a great time racing with you and I wish you and yours a happy holiday(not sure if you celebrate Hanukkah or Christmas)
p.s. on the 29.5's we don't believe in the saying "It's better to owe than not pay"
signed ,your best pal and FACTORY TWO WORLD CHAMPION Patrick

Old 12-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Registered

Talking Cheating and Stealing

All Hail to the great and powerful Letsplaypat. You Icon of offshore supremacy. You beat my ass in St. Pete, and OB; and I`ll be the first to say so, but if you think that S#%t in Marathon was right then I can not begin to respond. You guys did a great job all year and my hat`s off to any and all associated with the F2-24 effort. What I`m saying is, we spend all this time, and perform all that prep. for 1 (one,uno) hour of pure, balls out destruction so we can come back to the dock and get, er, abused for building a fast boat to race with, when we (you, I, Jeff, and our guests) could be relaxing and spending our 'off' time having fun with each other instead of getting the s#%t kicked out of us on the race course. Stancombe has your trophy, as I left it in the hotel room when I left, since obviously no one (the other competitors) think I deserved it so call him at 317-679-7223 (cell) and when you get it back you can stick it up your WORLD CHAMPION ASS. I wonder if NASCAR is going to let Harvick trade any of his Busch series points for "cup" points next year? I Doubt It!!!! Next...
Old 12-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Registered

Lute......I have the solution....get back into my 29 Fountian......Its weired....at night when its quite.....you can sometimes hear her calling for you.....Gino.....I want Lute back in the boat again.......I'm not finished with himmmmmm......what do you think.....you never have any controversy when your running in last plase.......ahhhhhh the good old days.....
Old 12-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Registered

Default WEARED

It`s wierd not weared. You may have a point there. Your not going to believe this but there is actually a spell check below the reply box. POKER RUNS- POKER RUNS- POKER RUNS.............Those are the only voices I hear! Where did Pat go? I was just getting warmed up.

Quick Reply: Next Year and F2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.