Notices

SBI 2004 Kickoff

Old 02-12-2004, 07:26 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Chunks

Where did you get that nickname, Playing golf? By the way where's your race boat?
Old 02-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Registered

Thumbs down smoooooooth...

Hey Trent.... good job representing SBI.... good way to keep up the boat count...
Speaking of SBI.... does anyone know what boat that Alicia woman is running next season? Thanks in advance...
Old 02-12-2004, 08:17 PM
PJA

Mel don't let this guy turn you off we have had a blast racing together in the past. I have never heard of him but he comes off like he is running something for SBI i'll bet John would really love that.Besides I know you had all intentions of running a couple races with them this year. If thats whos running things I will leave mine parked this year too. I'll call you Pete.

Old 02-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey PJ, good to hear you have the boat done.Dont let this turn you off,Frt. myers is a great site.Call me.At least now i wont have to haul the boat around for the fund raisers this year. Ml
Old 02-13-2004, 10:52 AM
VIP Member

Default Pete and Mel

Hey, Augie and I will be in Ft Meyers. For sure. Also running Miami. Hope you guys will be there. See ya soon, Smitty
Old 02-13-2004, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Ft. Myers

us too....
Old 02-13-2004, 08:19 PM
PJA

Mel boat is almost ready for paint it's hard to make any head way with a sunday and maybe a saturday afternoon to work on it but i'm trying. We were trying for miami but it's not looking good.I'll call you this weekend or begining of next how is your new rocket coming?Smitty good to hear from you see you in miami or ft myers. Please tell me that the earlier message and attitude did not come from John.Tell Augie we said hello .Pete

Old 02-14-2004, 07:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Pete,glad to here your doing Frt.Myers,Might still do it myself.My problem with sbi aint racing with them,I have to agree on his safty record and i think they have the best medical team out there.Its only about lst years Frt. Mmyer race.Me and a lot more volunteers felt he should have got the boot. Mel
Old 02-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Registered

Hey Mel,

Forgive me....

Im not taking sides here, and while I don't necessarily agree with Trent's response and disrespect toward you, I think you need to be a bit more clear with your posts. They can be easily taken out of context. I understood what you meant in response to Smitty and I think Trent should have re read your post before jumpin all over you.

My reason for responding now is because of your recent post. It really is hard to decypher.

I personally, look forward to racing with you in Ft. Meyers. Hopefully, you'll look beyond Trent's post and remember the comradery that we have come to enjoy.

see you soon, buddy

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 02-14-2004 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bruce,im not going say much about my last post,but backing the Frt Myers race as a fan and volunteer since the eary 80s i think i have a right to complain about last year,this has nothing to do about who or what i have to say as a racer.Last year even our local paper said please bring back apba,we need boats.Volunteers,inc.myself caught ihe flak and thats no fun after you and everybody else tried your best to help rise the funds for the race.Enough said.. Mel

Quick Reply: SBI 2004 Kickoff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.