Old 03-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my vote was for you augie!
Old 03-26-2004, 08:56 AM
VIP Member

Default P Class

What ever you all do could we please try to keep the rules the same for all the different San. bodies? Smitty
Old 03-26-2004, 09:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Augie,thank you,but i am the last man in the world you want for rep,always seem to say the wrong thing and get stompt on by someone who ego got in the way. MEL
Old 03-26-2004, 10:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mel, when you speak the truth, from the gut and look into their eyes when you speak no one can say a word to ya. If they do, we got your back!.................I agree with Smitty on all the bodies having the same rules, keep it simple.......... Jim, how are you and Jess. Thanks for the vote but there are many more people qualified than I to rep. anything. My business and OPA's Racing limits us to what races we can attened and where, besides we only do a few APBA Races and it wouldn't be fair to the crews that run with them all season long. If it weren't for Smitty and Sticks of Wazzup Racing taking my truck and boat along with their's all season last year we would have only made a few out of state races. But Thanks for you vote of confidence but I think Mel from Team Vixen would give them hell. Augie

Last edited by A.Pensa; 03-26-2004 at 10:20 AM.
Old 03-26-2004, 11:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Augie,PLEASE my crew wont even let me near the offials at the races after that deal with Mike T. last year.......not being able to do St. Cloud leaves us with only 3 r aces this year and P4 needs better rep than that.By the way Agei i just had my webmaster open the 2004 Vixen sit.Take a look at Gambler. WWW.teamvixenracing.com MEL
Old 03-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Smitty,hope you nd sticks are well.You taulk rules.First,this is from me and nobody else.It seems you and Mr.C have been able to work together on the P class rules and race together,so why not give Mr. Bull a call and see what you come up with.If it was only P classes it would be a start. Mel
Old 03-26-2004, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mel, that is great, she's beautiful! Best of luck and please be safe. Say hi to Dave.
Old 03-26-2004, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally posted by Mag27
Take a look at Gambler. WWW.teamvixenracing.com MEL
Hi Mel,

Is that Ken Doyle's 29 Phantom that he was selling? It looks great.
Old 03-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Registered

Mel, the new boat looks great
Old 03-26-2004, 01:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks guys,She was my winter project.I think it was kens boat,I bought it from Will at Phantom.The boat was in St. Pete but they blew the eng.before i could watch it run very close.I had looked it over before the race and she was my kind of boat,but i was going to retire vixen and i thought he wanted to many $ anyway.Then about 3 months later Dave started about how he was going to miss racing,and me too.I wrote a figure down and told Dave if you can get it for this no.ill buy it.It took few calls but he got it done.So thats how we got it and its everthing i thought it would be. Mel

Quick Reply: P Class reps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.