Orange Beach Pulls Out............... >

Orange Beach Pulls Out...............

Notices

Orange Beach Pulls Out...............

Old 04-11-2004, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orange Beach Pulls Out...............

....all the stops.

One of the best sites on the SBI schedule, Orange Beach is determined to be the best.
I have not been authorized by anyone to suggest the following proposed changes which many feel will accomplish this goal.

#1 All participants will receive a session with a licensed massage therapist.

#2 All winners will receive a private session with a non-licensed massage therapist.

#3 The "Live Bait" sponsored milling area.
A floating grain barge will be anchored in the Gulf. The raceboats will circle around this barge for milling purposes. Professional strippers will be performing on all four sides of the platform. Race control will be simulcasting the music directly to the strippers and into the earphones of all racers. This will allow the highest probability of coordinated gyrations by the performers.
This "stripper in the round" idea was conceived by one of SBI's Super Sport drivers who does not like to mill and in fact rarely does so. The promoters are hoping that this format will bring all racers together, even if it's only for milling purposes.

#4 Any boat to pre-register for the boat parade on Friday of race weekend will eat and drink for free during the 2004 race season. This generous donation was made by the very popular Brian Haupt the 2003 Super Sport rookie of the year.

#5 Robin aka Powerboat Princess has almost inked a final deal with Jay Leno. All race teams submitting photos, old worn out team uniforms, video or Live Bait bar tabs will very likely appear on Jay's show.

#6 And this is a tough one... All Jerzy Boyz must leave ammunition greater or equal to 9mm at the Alabama boarder. Of course while partying in the eastern half of the FloraBama Lounge and upon leaving Alabama their ammo will be cheerfully returned to them.

#7 Saving the best for last: Robin, "Powerboat Princess" is opening her home to all teams and race support and safety personnel for the first annual "OB Pot Luck" dinner. Robin is graciously supplying a fully stocked bar and hiring male and female exotic dancing entertainment (she said she was told that some of the Super Sport class participants might object to an all girl format). She does urge everyone planning to attend to bring their favorite dish to pass. She also invites any guests who might imbibe too freely to stay overnight. She will personally provide transportation in the morning via the Live Bait Limo. Please call Robin directly for more information.

This is all first come, first served. Please visit the www.thunderonthegulf.com website for updated information on these exciting changes. SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 04-11-2004, 12:52 PM
VIP Member

Default Hey

Are you pickin on dos Jersey Boyz? Sounds like a normal weekend with Bubba to me, so whats the big deal?
Old 04-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Pat D.

Cool

Steve...........

WHAT THE HECK WAS IN YOUR EASTER BASKET?

Old 04-11-2004, 04:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Pat,
Now that I have sobered up, I'm wondering the same thing. It was really funny at the time. SQ
Old 04-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Pat D.

Steve.....
It was VERY funny.
I think you should be in charge of the O.B. boat parade and make it as good as Mar Del Plata, Argentina.

That would be hard to top but I think you could pull it off. Ask those that were there!
See you in Miami
PD

Old 04-12-2004, 06:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve, The Jersey Boyz are IN! Tell Robin to watch out, we're going for another all time low that we can be proud of!
Old 04-13-2004, 08:27 AM
powerboat princess

Default overnight guests?

My daoughter (12 yrs old) overheard someone in the office reading your post and asked me later- "Mom all those people aren't really gonna spend the night?- I don't want to wake up and have all those strange people in our house!" I of course starting laughing and explained you were just kidding and had eaten too many chocolate bunnies.
Great post though it gaves all of us a big laugh! Thanks for brighting our day!

Old 04-13-2004, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Robin, not only are we all gonna spend 2-3 nights at your house, eat your food and swim in your pool... All the trucks, boats and trailers are gonna be on your front lawn. I said The Jersey Boyz were gonna BEAT our low from last years Orange Beach SBI Race. God I feel good. .....Mr. Quick, anything you would like to add!
Old 04-14-2004, 06:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Augie,
If you're feeling good there is nothing else to say. Robin should call a realtor. There should be some scrap value for her property after we leave.

Now that Pat D. has put me in charge of the parade I have been pretty busy stringing beads and stuff. I'm trying to get the girls from the "Milling Barge" to ride on the parade boats.

Were testing up here in Chicago. It's though for the girls to "perform" on a waxed deck at 5 mph and the sudden stops.............SQ
Old 04-14-2004, 01:16 PM
Pat D.

Steve........
Just a few suggestions.

Velcro for the sudden stops.

Beads are good, but how many of those big Macy parade balloons could you blow up before May 1st?

Let's see?????........who has a lot of hot air that could help you?
Lobsterboy?
(I know I'll pay for that!)

Quick Reply: Orange Beach Pulls Out...............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.