Notices

Miami Reporter

Old 04-16-2004, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Miami Reporter

Who's filing the reports??....don't forget some pics as well.....
Old 04-16-2004, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

14TH ANNUAL SUPERBOAT INTERNATIONAL MIAMI SUPERBOAT GRAND PRIX "LIVE FROM MIAMI" ON TALKOFFSHORE.COM

Tarpon Springs, FL ... Talkoffshore.com will take their new show on the road to broadcast live from the 14th Annual Superboat International Miami Superboat Grand Prix on April 18th. The talk format show is a new concept which debuted it’s first show on April 6th. The show is broadcast on the world wide web at TalkOffshore.com and just like the largest power boating forum in the world OffshoreOnly.com, provides true global access and brings offshore power boating directly to boaters and race fans alike.

The show is hosted by Martin Sanborn, a long time broadcaster of offshore powerboat races on the Fox Speed Channel. "I am thrilled to be involved with this project," Sanborn said. "This format will give the fans of offshore power boating a voice that they can listen to, and talk back to on a weekly basis. It’s just like Offshoreonly.com, but without the typing, and we do encourage everyone to join in the fun of the "Chat Room" at the same time on OffshoreOnly.com" he continued.

The Superboat International event will also debut technology which will allow the racers themselves to be placed "on the air" while they are in the boats during the live "play by play" broadcast. Fans will be able to hear the action in a way never before done in a live format.

Marine industry manufacturers will find that it is a highly targeted marketing tool, boasting a dedicated demographic that is quantifiable in a way not possible in traditional broadcast medias.

Fans can log onto TalkOffshore.com beginning at 11:00am on Sunday the 18th for live coverage of the race as well as interviews with racers and fans.

The regular scheduled show airs Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30pm Eastern, and live from selected events on the offshore racing, poker run and offshore fishing tours. For more information, log into TalkOffshore.com. For marketing information call 800-334-8018.

To become a member of OffshoreOnly.com visit their website at www.offshoreonly.com. For marketing information on OffshoreOnly.com call 954-463-1101.
Old 04-16-2004, 08:59 AM
Registered

Cool!!..thanks......
Old 04-16-2004, 05:49 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Perfect, I gotta do some painting on Sunday. Better than listening to music.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Spoke to Brucie, he says about 25 boats at Friday's roll call.
Old 04-17-2004, 03:00 AM
Registered

Its 4am I am going to the airport now be in Miami around 9am
Old 04-18-2004, 09:22 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Spoke to Bruce again at 10am on Sunday morning. 30 boats total will make the show. He got bumped up to P4. He'll run against 4 other boats.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:43 AM
Registered

I guess that this will clam up the St. Cloud critics...... 30 boats and St. Cloud had 22. I think this year will be tough all the way around.
Old 04-18-2004, 01:22 PM
Registered

I do not see how, there is no comparison in the races, if you listen to the show or are here.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:08 PM
InTow

Originally posted by d-hlaw
I guess that this will clam up the St. Cloud critics...... 30 boats and St. Cloud had 22. I think this year will be tough all the way around.
As mentioned elsewhere: It looks like this year any race with a 30 boat field will be deemed as a great success.

Quick Reply: Miami Reporter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.