Notices

New Daytona on grand

Old 09-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool

I bet you do love that thing! I think it was spine tingler now that I saw the pics...i will get by your place sometime or look for ya in woodard...we don't get to drip much, a bit noisy for me. Up north is nice, but yes past the elk river there is some debris for sure, but the elk river is really nice though, cleanest water on grand, with a few cliffs too..i don't keep the ICC at the dock but if you see it sitting there stop by sometime!! We are 3/4 mile past bridge on west side...

Old 09-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Registered

Default Oh

And by the way past the bridge there is a 50 foot channel all the way up the lake right in the middle, and there's 8 feet under the docks, so it's fine. But before the bridge by the islands on the west side it's real shallow (and don't go between them either), so always follow the 4 green buoys around to the east side where the cherokee queen goes, that's 30 ft and usually real smooth. And i didn't realize how shallow woodard was either by the beaches, da@#!!

Old 09-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Yellow_ICC_OK
SSSSSSold the Eagle to a guy from Yukon...he will enjoy it. Thanks to the nice guy in the Red cafe racer who came up on his water scooter to say hi...mine is already on order, lol

Congrats on the sell and congrats on the purchase. Nice meeting you and be safe!
Old 09-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Registered

We must have missed you in Woodard on Sunday. We got there a little early and were way up on the end of the super long raft. Had a good day though, so it was all good. We could see Sea-Dated and POffshore in the other line further out. I guess we were just a little early to rise that day!
Old 09-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Registered

Default Icc

You should try Woodard Hollow across from Shangri La. Dennis is always around in his skater. We have a place in Drip, but dont tie up there alot. I say your boat on Sunday I think, in Drip. It looks great, we had the five boat island going on right in the center. What speeds are you running in that thing?
Old 09-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered

Blee, you are a blast to run next to. I think it was fourth of July weekend when you would slow down, let us get in front and then come fllying by. I think you did it a three or four times. We were trying to take pics and keep the boat from flipping at the same time.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the new rig. I was sick Sat. and Sun. so I stayed on the bluff and watched you and everyone else playing. I thought that was new boat. Looked and sounded great.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Registered

Default Thanks All

For the kind words...yeah, we went into drip and couldn't get all the way back..so ya saw me stall er out, lol...need to lean my idle mix a little, lol...Amazing how many hot boaters check out everyones rides...love it...
Old 09-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gtsmpuc
You should try Woodard Hollow across from Shangri La. Dennis is always around in his skater. We have a place in Drip, but dont tie up there alot. I say your boat on Sunday I think, in Drip. It looks great, we had the five boat island going on right in the center. What speeds are you running in that thing?

Saw your vid...man you are airin that bad boy out!! I almost bought the yellow one on OSO, but eventually went back to another Eliminator. I love Woodard, we get there whenever we can, but MAN it's rough by shangri la. Tattle tale said 114 when I bought it, lol...

Old 09-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Registered

Im not the driver, just the navigator. Im trying to get Ryan to build a center console this winter and put the throttle in the center so I can control it. That and move the trim switch to the passenger side. This is his first fast boat so he is still getting used to it. The procharger is in the garage, but I dont know if Ill let him put it on or not!!!

Quick Reply: New Daytona on grand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.