Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/grand-lake-loto-e-dock-175/)
-   -   Impressed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/grand-lake-loto-e-dock/212085-impressed.html)

Yellow_ICC_OK 06-30-2009 09:02 PM

Impressed

Went to Joplin today and all I can say is HOLY !!@#$%. Tyson is one nice guy and this dude literally eats and s!@% BOATS. I couldn't believe all the (EDOCK) hardware these dudes have there, it was really kick azz. I saw spine tingler and it's looking real good...they can do it ALL...All I can say is I don't know how Tyson gets anything done that dude LOVES to talk boats and I will be a customer for life....Tear my drive down at 3 am?? F#$%ing unbelievable....I know that they would have it done this weekend if it wasn't a big holiday!! If anyone out there needs work and doesn't know about these guys, you need to check out Brad Smith engines...THANKS for the help T

Mike

jayhawk261 06-30-2009 10:45 PM

You just can not go wrong working with Brad and Tyson for this type of work. Not only do they genuinely love what they are doing, they take a huge amount of pride in their work. When they did the 500hp engine in my 24' Superboat, my stuff and I were treated just like everyone else who walks through the door with way more high end stuff. I would put their product and service up against any other engine builder/boat mechanic who has a presence on this board, and I'd bet real money their product is better and dynos more accurately. I am a little biased though!:drink:

BigSilverCat 07-01-2009 01:56 AM

thanks for the complements, its only 2 am and we just got back to the shop from working on a couple boats down at the lake and we are getting ready to take your B-max apart, we may keep working all night tonight and try to get it apart to see if we can get parts ordered tomorrow next day and maybe have it done for you to be able to run this weekend..
tyson

Quinlan 07-01-2009 06:10 AM

Got my junk pulled yet? courious how bad it is.

Q

LV 07-01-2009 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Quinlan (Post 2900755)

Q

Sorry to inform you ,but you now need new merc 700's and NXT's!

BLee 07-01-2009 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Quinlan (Post 2900755)

Q

Man, I hope you didn't tear anything up too bad bro! Is Wild's boat looking more & more tempting? :drink:

Yes, Brad & Tyson are excellent. They work until it's done RIGHT, and leave things cleaner than before. Thanks bro's! :ernaehrung004:

Quinlan 07-01-2009 04:43 PM

You got that right> Coulda done a hell of a paint job for all the chit I have spent money on.
Live and learn!!

Edit: Not that it NEEDS one.

Edit II : Did I say I dig the chit out of my boat and will do whatever it takes to make it right!!!!!
Thats why it is in Joplin.

FREEDOM US1 07-01-2009 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2900971)
Man, I hope you didn't tear anything up too bad bro! Is Wild's boat looking more & more tempting? :drink:

Yes, Brad & Tyson are excellent. They work until it's done RIGHT, and leave things cleaner than before. Thanks bro's! :ernaehrung004:

I second that!! Keeps my Skater going at all the poker runs as well!! And brings hot chics as a bonus!!!

BigSilverCat 07-01-2009 09:38 PM

If someone brings us a broke b-max two days before fourth of July weekend, and we get it fixed for them to use on the fourth is that worth an arm or a leg?

Hausher 07-01-2009 09:53 PM

Very Impressive!!

I'm thinking a left nut...

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat (Post 2901473)
If someone brings us a broke b-max two days before fourth of July weekend, and we get it fixed for them to use on the fourth is that worth an arm or a leg?