Notices

Impressed

Old 06-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impressed

Went to Joplin today and all I can say is HOLY !!@#$%. Tyson is one nice guy and this dude literally eats and s!@% BOATS. I couldn't believe all the (EDOCK) hardware these dudes have there, it was really kick azz. I saw spine tingler and it's looking real good...they can do it ALL...All I can say is I don't know how Tyson gets anything done that dude LOVES to talk boats and I will be a customer for life....Tear my drive down at 3 am?? F#$%ing unbelievable....I know that they would have it done this weekend if it wasn't a big holiday!! If anyone out there needs work and doesn't know about these guys, you need to check out Brad Smith engines...THANKS for the help T

Mike
Old 06-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Registered

You just can not go wrong working with Brad and Tyson for this type of work. Not only do they genuinely love what they are doing, they take a huge amount of pride in their work. When they did the 500hp engine in my 24' Superboat, my stuff and I were treated just like everyone else who walks through the door with way more high end stuff. I would put their product and service up against any other engine builder/boat mechanic who has a presence on this board, and I'd bet real money their product is better and dynos more accurately. I am a little biased though!
Old 07-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

thanks for the complements, its only 2 am and we just got back to the shop from working on a couple boats down at the lake and we are getting ready to take your B-max apart, we may keep working all night tonight and try to get it apart to see if we can get parts ordered tomorrow next day and maybe have it done for you to be able to run this weekend..
tyson
Old 07-01-2009, 06:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

Got my junk pulled yet? courious how bad it is.

Q
Old 07-01-2009, 08:57 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Quinlan

Q
Sorry to inform you ,but you now need new merc 700's and NXT's!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Quinlan

Q
Man, I hope you didn't tear anything up too bad bro! Is Wild's boat looking more & more tempting?

Yes, Brad & Tyson are excellent. They work until it's done RIGHT, and leave things cleaner than before. Thanks bro's!
Old 07-01-2009, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

You got that right> Coulda done a hell of a paint job for all the chit I have spent money on.
Live and learn!!

Edit: Not that it NEEDS one.

Edit II : Did I say I dig the chit out of my boat and will do whatever it takes to make it right!!!!!
Thats why it is in Joplin.

Last edited by Quinlan; 07-02-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Man, I hope you didn't tear anything up too bad bro! Is Wild's boat looking more & more tempting?

Yes, Brad & Tyson are excellent. They work until it's done RIGHT, and leave things cleaner than before. Thanks bro's!
I second that!! Keeps my Skater going at all the poker runs as well!! And brings hot chics as a bonus!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

If someone brings us a broke b-max two days before fourth of July weekend, and we get it fixed for them to use on the fourth is that worth an arm or a leg?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:53 PM

Default Very Impressive!!

I'm thinking a left nut...

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
If someone brings us a broke b-max two days before fourth of July weekend, and we get it fixed for them to use on the fourth is that worth an arm or a leg?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.