Like Tree6Likes

Smok'in Grand Lake

Reply

Old 05-16-2012, 12:01 PM
  #11
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 553
Default

Is gloc rough out that time a year?? I would like to bring my new 21 cig but don't want to get bet up!!
Brett
black thunder 46 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:49 PM
  #12
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Grove, Oklahoma
My Boat: 05' Cobalt 343.
Posts: 1,785
Default

Originally Posted by black thunder 46 View Post
Is gloc rough out that time a year?? I would like to bring my new 21 cig but don't want to get bet up!!
Brett
Bring the 21!

You might not want to do every leg of the fun run but i'm sure there's room in some other cigs for a fellow brother'n. We are attempting the Helocopter run on Sunday late morning so we would want you and your 21 in that for sure.

There are lots of 20'ish boats running around Grand but in some areas... you might just need to back off the stick a little.

Chad
RebarBox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:40 AM
  #13
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Grand Lake, OK
My Boat: 2001 Cigarette, Top Gun
Posts: 35
Default

Hello everyone! This is Brad Williams from Shangri La Marina. We have officially decided to have a "fun run" August 17th through the 19th. We have been having a great time every weekend running what I would call a stellar collection of Cigarettes up and down the lake. Now we would like to send an invitation to all Cigarette owners across the nation to come and hang out together! The final details are coming very soon, but here are some concrete plans that we know of so far...
1.) Come as early as Thursday afternoon/evening.
2.) Friday morning, we will have breakfast available at the Summit Restaurant. Immediately following, an opportunity to play golf on some of the most beautiful 18 holes you have ever seen. (For those few boaters who actually play golf!)
3.) Friday afternoon, a meet and greet at the marina along with dinner.
4.) Saturday, Fun Run and group lunch at a location on the water.
5.) Saturday night, get together at Big Shots here on Monkey Island and have one hell of a party!
6.) Helicopter photo shoot available Saturday or Sunday.

Please go to www.shangrilaok.com to see rooms available. For booking, call Stephanie Gragg at 918-257-4202.
And regarding any questions for me, please do not hesitate to call me on my cell at 918-314-3900.
BW/NY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:44 AM
  #14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
carter38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Oklahoma/GLOC
My Boat: Cigarettes
Posts: 2,480
Default

Originally Posted by BW/NY View Post
Hello everyone! This is Brad Williams from Shangri La Marina. We have officially decided to have a "fun run" August 17th through the 19th. We have been having a great time every weekend running what I would call a stellar collection of Cigarettes up and down the lake. Now we would like to send an invitation to all Cigarette owners across the nation to come and hang out together! The final details are coming very soon, but here are some concrete plans that we know of so far...
1.) Come as early as Thursday afternoon/evening.
2.) Friday morning, we will have breakfast available at the Summit Restaurant. Immediately following, an opportunity to play golf on some of the most beautiful 18 holes you have ever seen. (For those few boaters who actually play golf!)
3.) Friday afternoon, a meet and greet at the marina along with dinner.
4.) Saturday, Fun Run and group lunch at a location on the water.
5.) Saturday night, get together at Big Shots here on Monkey Island and have one hell of a party!
6.) Helicopter photo shoot available Saturday or Sunday.

Please go to www.shangrilaok.com to see rooms available. For booking, call Stephanie Gragg at 918-257-4202.
And regarding any questions for me, please do not hesitate to call me on my cell at 918-314-3900.
Sounds like a great time man can't wait!
carter38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:04 PM
  #15
VIP Member
VIP Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Quinlan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tulsa, GLOC
My Boat: 02 38 T/S GUN-SMITH POWER 43 Wellcraft Portifino
Posts: 3,474
Default

Nice man.
Quinlan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:46 PM
  #16
Registered
 
buck183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Siloam Springs, Ar.
My Boat: 1989 Cigarette Bullet
Posts: 4,689
Default

Look forward to it.

Buck
buck183 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:35 PM
  #17
Registered
 
buck183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Siloam Springs, Ar.
My Boat: 1989 Cigarette Bullet
Posts: 4,689
Default

Brad, are there any covered slips available for this event at your location? If so, are they on a first come first serve basis, or can they be reserved ahead of time?

I'm local, but don't feel like pulling to boat out every night and putting it back in the next morning. Would rather enjoy the festivities and not have to worry about it.

Buck
buck183 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:41 AM
  #18
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Grand Lake, OK
My Boat: 2001 Cigarette, Top Gun
Posts: 35
Default

Originally Posted by buck183 View Post
Brad, are there any covered slips available for this event at your location? If so, are they on a first come first serve basis, or can they be reserved ahead of time?

I'm local, but don't feel like pulling to boat out every night and putting it back in the next morning. Would rather enjoy the festivities and not have to worry about it.

Buck
We will have a small selection of covered slips and over 20 slips available that are not covered. I will not know the amount of covered slips we have until the week before. The marina is 100% full, but there are always boats out for service/trips/etc...

So, to simplify it, we have 3 things available...

1) a few covered slips, available on a first come first serve basis
2) well over 20 in water slips on the courtesy dock and dock 2 that are not covered
3) way more parking lot area than we could ever fill for anyone who wants to stay on the trailer. Our boat ramp is extremely protected all the way in the back of the harbor. Hardly ever any wind action and definitely zero wave action.

Hope this helps, and thanks for asking!
BW/NY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:11 PM
  #19
Registered
 
buck183's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Siloam Springs, Ar.
My Boat: 1989 Cigarette Bullet
Posts: 4,689
Default

Originally Posted by BW/NY View Post
We will have a small selection of covered slips and over 20 slips available that are not covered. I will not know the amount of covered slips we have until the week before. The marina is 100% full, but there are always boats out for service/trips/etc...

So, to simplify it, we have 3 things available...

1) a few covered slips, available on a first come first serve basis
2) well over 20 in water slips on the courtesy dock and dock 2 that are not covered
3) way more parking lot area than we could ever fill for anyone who wants to stay on the trailer. Our boat ramp is extremely protected all the way in the back of the harbor. Hardly ever any wind action and definitely zero wave action.

Hope this helps, and thanks for asking!
Helps a lot. Thank you.

Like knowing I have the option of taking her out on the trailer right there too.

Buck
buck183 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:41 AM
  #20
VIP Member
VIP Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Quinlan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tulsa, GLOC
My Boat: 02 38 T/S GUN-SMITH POWER 43 Wellcraft Portifino
Posts: 3,474
Default

I hear Ugly Poker run may be off, so now we can break sum chit and still have time to fix before ShootOut!!
Quinlan is offline  
Reply With Quote

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser