Notices

Gel Coat repair

Old 02-07-2014, 01:12 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gel Coat repair

Does anybody recommend someone locally in Tulsa or Grand Lake area. Looking to get a few touch ups done on boats before season.
Thanks LV
Old 02-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Ugly’s quoted me a reasonable price to repair a few scratches in the bottom of mine. I had Shoreline estimate some simple changes in my dash "pod" that was out of the boat while I was replacing the interior and they were outrageous! I think they quoted something like 2400.00 for something that took me 3-4 hours total and 50.00 or so in materials in my garage.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fibertek marine. 918-320-9869. Do most all marinas on grand. Custom paint etc.etc. half the cost of shoeline and better. Stand behind with warranty.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Registered

I love taking jobs from shoreline. We redid one last year they raped the guy on and looked like my kid painted it. I opened two years ago and we have made a name for ourselves . We paint too Larry I'm on your Facebook. We are doing scotts mishap on s.tingler. call brad at wyg, Kevin at hilift,honey creek etc,etc.. let me know if we can help. Thx
Old 02-11-2014, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 588 Likes on 270 Posts

Hell LV Just put the John Deere stickers back on.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Platinum Member

good luck getting fiber tec to return calls maybe fust busy time
Old 06-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Registered

We return phone calls. We are busy and sometimes some slip through cracks but if you don't like what or how we do things you always can go elsewhere. Apparently I've never done any work for you but it is nice that you can post stupid sh2t on here. I see from your profile that you have a scarab and the only scarab I had calls on was for a ladder. I spent a few days tracking you a ladder which I don't get paid for and talking several times and you where bringing the boat the last time I spoke to you. Then never heard from you. Take your boat elsewhere and have it hacked out it doesn't bother me none. I've went above and beyond for you and still you never brought boat. So talk behind a computer all you want and you sir don't know me so how about I talk sh2t on your company. It's always the ones who want something for nothing who run their mouths. But you sir are my first customer complaint in 3 years in business and I will take that. When one falls off another 10 come our way because of price and quality. Sorry my world doesn't revolve around a scarab. Take your boat to my competition I will sleep good tonight either way.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Registered

And by the way I'm there 7 days a week and sometimes have slept in truck just to get a little sleep. Ask around we work our Butts off . Slam me all you want. Just like today I'm heading there to finish stuff we are donating to auction for brad and donate our time and money around town. I beg you to try to talk crap because last I checked no one listening. If you had a problem should have called because last time we talked you where bringing on Wednesday the second week in may. Eddie was your name. And you are new to grand I believe. Oh and did you forget when I made a trip to look at your your boat 55 minutes away for a 500 dollar job just to see if a ladder would clear so you wouldn't order the wrong one. I'd say I've went above and beyond.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Registered

Oh and spending hours on ebay looking for the ladder to clear your steering bar for free. I looked in my phone and we spoke over 23 times. And you try to smear me lol.... oh and I was wrong this is second complaint other was a guy on some out drives that where hacked out and thought I could have fixed and painted in imron in 2 days. Oh well time to mix color for this skater that has to be done. Just remember to tell the whole story before you make it sound like we never talked.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Platinum Member

Shawn i am not bashing your work. last time we talked you said that there was a spcific ladder that was the best and i bought it. I do know that my job is a small job compared to the other bigger money jobs that a business like yours needs. i know that i called you and was waiting for you to fit me in your scedule.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.