Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
Grand Haven/West Michigan area? >

Grand Haven/West Michigan area?

Notices

Grand Haven/West Michigan area?

Old 06-21-2007, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Redstripe/Todd- Mailed your plate and spare keys today. Thanks for the business.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
It's Jimmy's Birthday today, happy b-day man. It's Apache Carl's b-day tomorrow, looking forward to the party, see tomorrow night.

Happy Birthday Jimmy !!

Jon
Old 06-22-2007, 12:03 AM
Registered

Shawn,
The reason you have not seen my Cougar on the lake is because it is still a project. I am completely rerigging the boat and finally getting close. It is stupid how many hours I have wasted on this thing!!! If you are from the area you may remember the boat. It was a boat out of Chicago that use to hang in Saugatuk, all red called Savage. I'd post a pict but I don't have photoshop on my home computer so I can't resize small enough to upload.

Steve,
Thanks buddy, looking forward to Carl's party tomorrow too. Bring your thick skin because you know he will be gunning for you after a couple cocktails, if not right away!!! I hope Jeff can come through and help with our little present for him.

Jim
Old 06-22-2007, 12:12 AM
Registered

Jonny,
Bad as*? I don't know about that. Back in the day it might have been. Now with all the new tech stuff and the big power classic stuff it is sort of an also ran. Not the slowest, not the fastest. I keep telling Steve and Carl they can warm up the dock and have a cocktail ready for me by the time I catch up.

Jim
Old 06-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Lunatic Fringe
Jonny,
Bad as*? I don't know about that. Back in the day it might have been. Now with all the new tech stuff and the big power classic stuff it is sort of an also ran. Not the slowest, not the fastest. I keep telling Steve and Carl they can warm up the dock and have a cocktail ready for me by the time I catch up.

Jim
Jim,

There's a lot of new flashy respected modern Hot Rod's ot there. But when Old Muscle is sitting at the docks everbody comes a lookin and for good reason.
You have an awsome boat Jim and when your done with it she'll be respected both for the boat and your hard work, It's a true classic !!

Jon
Old 06-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

"The reason you have not seen my Cougar on the lake is because it is still a project. I am completely rerigging the boat and finally getting close. It is stupid how many hours I have wasted on this thing!!! If you are from the area you may remember the boat. It was a boat out of Chicago that use to hang in Saugatuk, all red called Savage. I'd post a pict but I don't have photoshop on my home computer so I can't resize small enough to upload."

I remember Savage when it first showed up in Chicago. Some bad ride at that time. I am sure it still will be an awsome boat when you finish her.
Privius owner was a "hot dog". He had best equipment at that time and his boats did run. Hope to see finished product soon.
BTW, I now own one, 38 with # 3's , 572CI. Not as fast as some new boats but a awsome ride in a ruff water.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by milicevicgm
BTW, I now own one, 38 with # 3's , 572CI. Not as fast as some new boats but a awsome ride in a ruff water.

Cool, where ya out of ? Have any pictures to share ?

Jon
Old 06-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Chicago, will post some pictures next week.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sounds good, look forward to them !

Jon
Old 06-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When it's not to bumpy on the big lake I run my Donzi 18 classic out of Holland. I keep it on a trailer at Macatawa Bay Yacht Club. It looks like I'm the runt of the pack here, but I love my little water go-cart.

- Jeff
Attached Thumbnails Grand Haven/West Michigan area?-408aoth-v-friday0023.jpg  

Quick Reply: Grand Haven/West Michigan area?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.